Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Is that curse of the moon using ninja gaiden sound effects lol? Even the animation looks really similar. Looks fun though

Pretty excited about that- CV3 is my favorite Castlevania game, and Inti Creates has proven over and over again that they are experts at making ultra high quality old school 2d action games (Zero series anyone?).

Curse of the moon is looking mighty like Castlevania 3. I’m definitely getting it at the end of the month.

1 Like

Gamestop’s CEO resigns for ‘personal reasons’

Yooo Im getting a classic style Castlevania-ish game out Bloodstained?

Based Igarashi.

Digital Foundry looks back on Gears 2, UE3 at the time and how Gears 2 runs on Xbone X

Videogamedunkey - Fortnite

DF Retro: Sega Nomad

not gonna lie…when they were showing how bad the Nomad screen is when trying to see it outside, I didn’t think the Nomad was on lol.

4 Likes

Monster Hunter movie will begin production in September

I really don’t think pursuing Monster Hunter as a movie is a good idea.

4 Likes

Welp…

Also…weird rumor

Playing Beyond2Souls atm.
This game is fun and will shorten my time until DBH comes out this month.
It has some funny, sad and scary parts and the action is paced really well.
Thanks to PS+ for giving us the chance to play this game. :slight_smile:

I really don’t need a game called Starfox Grand Prix made by Retro Studios in my life.

2 Likes

I don’t think Milla Jovovich mary sueing through another movie is a good idea anyway. Is her husband the director again or something?

2 Likes

Yeah Paul Anderson is directing

So another some 10 years of resident evil awfulness but with a different theme

5 Likes

Well the article says that Jovovich is involved but its unclear whether she is the lead or not. More than like if she doesn’t start as lead then at some point she probably will be lol.

monster hunter movie sounds terrible. especially with jovovich starring.

2 Likes

Uematsu wasn’t involved with FF7R before but now he is

The ruined Resident Evil movies, now they want go after Monster Hunter and drag it down to the mud, right after the success it just had!!

2 Likes

Her hubby ain’t getting up out of bed without Milla in the lead.

1 Like