Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

[quote=Sonichuman]Virtual Console isn’t happening on the Switch
IGN 1 Nintendo Has “No Plans” For Switch Virtual Console, But That’s Not the Whole…
But that doesn’t necessarily mean that re-releases won’t come to the console in some form.
they’re going to approach older games on the system differently. More akin to what they’re doing with the NES games.

The part that caught my intention are the regions that the Nintendo Switch Online are going to be release in in September: Japan isn’t on the list (at least if I’m reading it correctly). I live in Japan and I’m planing on buying the Japanese switch; it would be pretty strange if we didn’t get it since it’s very popular.

watched quite some Conan Exiles gameplay by now,
game looks kinda fun, but Im not sure yet.
seems like you have to rebuild you own base every single time when it gets destroyed?

i want this

Nintendo employee slightly makes connection between Smash Switch being deved by Namco Bandai, Ninjas delete his twitter acct.

People might need to check in the ditches somewhere for a body.

Switch is getting a $20 adjustable charging stand for tabletop gameplay in July

Tokoyami, Jiro, and Kirishima join My Hero game

Splatoon 2 is getting an announcement on June 9th…the Sat right before E3

I’m going to assume it has to do with the DLC expansion

Battlefield announcement coming May 23rd

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate coming August

1 Like

Working on crafting the Infinity Gauntlet Easter Egg for God of War!!

Got the Soul Stone, missed the Space stone which was part of a story mission and you’re not able to backtrack and get them.

Great that Capcom is bringing Monster Hunter to the Switch. Great…I have issues though.

1. You guys took forever to bring that port over here which I can only guess why is because…to have all the focus on World maybe? This game should have been released a year ago.
  2. Why bring this over now when you could have ported double cross…which for some reason is STILL not over here.
1 Like

Double Cross is the same game, they’re just calling it GU here in the West.

1 Like

You are correct sir. I thought they were just porting Generations since it is compatible with the 3ds game

I really hope they add New Game +…

1 Like

Minecraft on switch getting cosplay support in June

Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s budget is reportedly somewhere between 75 to 100 mil

This rumored figure doesn’t include the budget for marketing. Uhhhh… go for broke?

GI impressions on Days Gone

First 50 min of Days Gone

I know it says hour but it isnt.

Rage 2 may actually be a thing

Bethesda has been dropping teases online that seem to point at the game being a thing.

Rage twitter reactivated to shit on Wal Mart over the leak. Might be another sign.

haha, man how in the hell is Minecraft still a “thing”?! Holy shit, man… kids aren’t tired of that ugly trash yet?

Monster Hunter on Switch = SO bought. :flushed:

3 Likes

This is probably going to see me not purchase the game at all.

I mean, maybe Brazilians will play HF…?

Luminous Avenger iX - Teaser Trailer

This is a sequel in the gunvolt series.

Bloodstained: CofM looks good, has a Castlevania 3 look to it (although admittedly, I’ve never played the game).