Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I miss affinity.

If you say that robot’s name a 3rd time it might end up appearing.

Nintendo seems to have revealed more plans for their online

Cloud saves and nes games with prices so far.

Gunvolt added to the Blade Strangers fighting game

3 Likes

Question is is Nintendo going to do this right or they are going to cock it up like they did on the Wii, Wii U and 3DS?

1 Like

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/05/08/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-training-and-versus-mode-details

Looks like only the games with online play will have training mode, which makes sense I guess. Still don’t get why Alpha 2 doesn’t get online too. A2 and A3 play so different.

3 Likes

I’ll take online Alpha 2 over online hyper fighting. I don’t get why they chose that one to have online over Alpha 2.

5 Likes

Virtual Console isn’t happening on the Switch

they’re going to approach older games on the system differently. More akin to what they’re doing with the NES games.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones writers will be helping with Witcher script

Destiny 2 - Expansion II Warmind Launch Trailer

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition - Official Trailer

Raging Justice - Launch Trailer

Trailblazers - Launch Trailer

Conan Exiles - Launch Trailer

Detroit Become Human - TV commercial

Shadow of War - Desolation of Mordor Launch Trailer

Hyper Sentinel - Launch Trailer

Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Launch Trailer

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle - Opening Movie

GI will be doing exclusive coverage on Days Gone

1 Like

First 20 minutes of Jurassic Park Evolution…narrated by Jeff Goldblum.

1 Like

sheeeeit, ok so I STILL wasn’t quite done with Bayonetta 2 then… I kinda forgot about the Tag Climax mode and the unlockables there… so I was playing that recently; unlocked Rodin AND “Masked Lumen” (*avoiding a spoiler there; but it’s kinda obvious to figure it out way before you find out who that is) as playable characters! Unfortunately this highlights one of my only gripes with the game though— both of these badass dudes are ONLY playable in the Tag Climax mode though. It would be cool if they were playable in Witch Trials or even Story mode, as odd as that would be. So far, the Lumen is more fun/interesting to play, imo.

NEXT WEEK-- Wizard of Legend on 5/15, folks. Hell yeah. (*it’s on everything… PC/X1/PS4/Switch)

Damn man, Monster Hunter World kinda of ruined my hyped for this.

Its the Jurassic Park game that I always wanted.

They cocked up on the original DS with that too.

2 Likes

Polygon made Christopher Judge read horrible dad jokes

6 Likes

Here’s the OST for Destiny: Music of the Spheres that was leaked last year.

http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=224323

Battlefield V will have single player

Capcom will release 2 major titles by March 2019

This comes from their financial presentation

1 Like

Walmart Canada listed some games that haven’t been announced yet…grain of salt and what not

2 Likes

Bethesda is poking fun at Walmart Canada’s ‘leak’

Anthem is coming March 2019

Yea i was laughin at Rage 2 being listed. Im one of the few people who kinda liked Rage and i know that shit aint gettin no sequel.

2 Likes

GI: How Days Gone Hopes To Win Over Skeptics