Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This is the first combo video I watched after getting all the endings in Nier:A. Good stuff.

Also nominees are up for TGA

Sonicfox’s side switch got nominated for a category lol.

1 Like

Lol NnK2 got nominated for best score just because of Joe Hisashi’s name alone. The music in that game was pretty ass compared to part 1 and the main theme is just a remix.

Don’t remember if part 1 got nominated.

The nominations for these awards confuse me greatly. Dead Cells and Mega Man 11 are the only actual action games in the action game category. There’s not a single fighting game nominated for a esports award but it’s players, moments and events are nominated for other things.

The video game awards have always and will always be a joke. I’m not sure why anyone pays attention to them.

2 Likes

I’m impressed an 8-bit indie platformer is standing beside the likes of GoW, Spider-Man, Monster Hunter, and RDR2.

3 Likes

Trailers and announcements. Well, for me at least.

Apparently this year’s show is set to have a lot of new games announced here.

I’ve heard of PUBG and seen it but after somewhat getting into Fortnite it look soo~ tame. I need DAT building.

PokĂ©mon Let’s GO games are reviewing inline with previous PokĂ©mon games and reading the salt from it is fun stuff. I’m grabbing both this Friday but won’t be playing them until Christmas time. One being a present and the other so I can play with them.

yeah ive come around on the lets go games and am willing to accept them as fun side games unless they replace the sinnoh remake with a lets go bidoof or something in that case fuck that shit.

Battle Princess Madelyn looks sick.

It’s like an Arcade version of a Genesis port.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Undertaker supporter pack AKA you can look like you’re an enemy from Souls/Bloodborne and shiiiiiiiet

Also on PS4. :wink:

Edit: “They claim they are Immortal! We must prove they are not.” <-- is this a jab at a particular game or are me and Manx reading into it too deeply? :joy:

2 Likes

SC 6

Am I the only one that doesn’t know what like 75% of the games being discussed in this thread are?

Maybe 20% I hear of from this thread first. Definitely not even close to 75%

1 Like

No.

But I like being informed.

This thread has shown a few games of interest to me that I’d have not known about otherwise.

1 Like

@Sonichuman is my gaming news source since I personally dont like going to places like IGN, Gamespot, gematsu
etc. he keeps me updated. Out there doing the lords work. Bless. :pray:

7 Likes

PSOne Classic? SNES Classic? BTFO

You can play these games on pretty much any PC/phone already, not sure who this is going to appeal to. :rofl:

2 Likes

You have been able to play all of these retro games without these rehashed classic consoles for decades. I don’t see the appeal of them at all in general. Yet people are buying them and eating them up.

2 Likes

I have had Shadow over Mystara up and running since, like, 2003.*

*I DID buy it on PS3, once it became available in a legitimate format.

DC was emulated perfectly back then, much less SNES and Genny.

But hey - GO AHEAD AND TRY TO CHARGE ME $5 FOR AN EMULATION OF THE EXACT SAME GAME FOR EACH AND EVERY PLATFORM I BUY OF YOURS, NINTY.

I mean, I love, and I do mean fuckin’ LOVE Nintendo, but their not transferring purchases of the same exact ROM across their platforms, is just ASKING for even the most legit user to go non-compliance.

This has honestly never bothered me. It would be nice but like, I also don’t care enough. And they don’t really have a way to transfer your purchases from system to system.

If they had a universal E-Shop, it would remedy this.

2 Likes