Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Dead Cells update

1 Like

Chicago is getting fucked over with PSN digital purchases

1 Like

Another reason on the mountain of reasons to not live in corrupt, shit hole as fuck Chicago.

6 Likes

The tax is illegal, on so many fronts.

Fuck Chicago.

The New Madridā€™s only fault is that Chicago is still intact.

Yeah but be vigilant where ever you stay. Government ass wipes are always looking for ways to bleed companies and electronic media and games are relatively untapped nor paying in as donors. A tax to force some to play ball or just bleed the consumers/law abiding citizens is something we should all be on the watch from our 'representatives ā€™ in government offices.

3 Likes

Media pays in just like everyone else, that $29.99 dollar Blue Ray is more then $29.99.

But you are not wrong, we must be ever vigilant to try and keep some slimy shit ball in a cheap suit from fucking us over at every turn as far as Gov is concerned.

Its just far far too late for Chicago. Should just burn the city down and build a new one on the ashes.

2 Likes

Nah.

Salt the Earth, and leave it as a warning for the rest of the Midwest.

$7 on top of actual sales tax?

Fucking go die in Hellfire, Chitown.

Soā€¦this is a thing

Ryan reynalds is voicing pikachu

7 Likes

Its fucking horrifying to.

2 Likes

Thatā€¦ is fucking hilarious.

Fucking awesomely hilarious.

1 Like

Im not gonna lieā€¦I kinda want to see that movie. Wasnā€™t expecting realistic cg pokemon but the script based off the banter sounds promisingā€¦and Iā€™m not even into Pokemon like talking about. Never knew I wanted to hear Pikachu voiced by Ryan Reynalds until now.

It looks fucking awesome. Iā€™m going to see it day 1. @radiantsilvergun3 is just a hater.

1 Like

You can go see any fucking movie you want lol. Movie still looks visually awful. What fuckin Pokemon game even looks like that?

Day 1 iā€™m there. I just had fun picking out all the Pokemon Easter Eggs in the background.

1 Like

The trailer sold me on the movie. Just seeing a realistic Jigglypuff had me rolling. Seeing all those Graninja attack is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: ā€œAmusement taxā€, Chicago isnā€™t the only one that charges sales tax on digital services. Tons of states and cities do as well. I mean itā€™s bullshit in general I just donā€™t see why Chicago is getting so much notoriety for it when itā€™s been slowly happening over the past 5 years or so.

I pay digital tax in AZ and it aint no fucking 9%.

The tax is 9%. I live in New York and I donā€™t pay an extra $7 for my entertainment.

1 Like

Sales tax where I live is 10.25%. Itā€™s fucking ridiculous. Thankfully I donā€™t get charged sales tax for digital services.

Yet.