Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I think Yoshi’s Story still looks cool.

Graphics are all that matter.

tabs back to playing Streets of Rage Remake

1 Like

I mean, I think SoR 2 and on does have great graphics if you mean in the artistic sense. Like, it’s not the cream of the crop of all sprite art games, but they do look damn good. I definitely care about graphics, but only in the sense of the artistic aspect of it, not the polys n shit.

4 Likes

Updates on wildlife, fishing and hunting in rdr 2

Kingdom Hearts explained by Videogamedunkey

2 Likes

Aesthetics >>> polygon count.

Polygon count >>>>> Polygon*

*Even in the 8-bit era. :coffee:

3 Likes

LMFAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: I’m waaay toooo sloooow

1 Like

I can argue there is some PS1 games graphically that aged well. Games like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Tekken 3 and Final Fantasy 9 still hold up graphically.

1 Like

I can still enjoy Ocarina of Time Star Fox 64 and Bomberman 64 despite the graphics. I can still enjoy old PS1 games.

7 Likes

Wait they arent going to finish the final season of walking dead?

She says as far as she knows its stopping at episode 2…so are they going to refund the people who bought the season pass if thats the case?

Well fucking said.

Apparently the skeleton crew that’s still at Telltale is there to finish the minecraft project for netflix. The rest of the Walking Dead final season is cancelled.

Sega fired AtGames from making their Genesis mini

2 Likes

:confused:

A Mini-Genney.

THAT would be the ideal mini box.

…except we’ve had a Genesis collection each gen for literally 3.5 console generations…

…thus far.

Cancel that shit, and start up a Saturn Mini, for fuck’s sake.

If any system needed a second chance to be appreciated, it is the Saturn.

Guardian Heroes and Shining the Holy Ark, and we’re golden.

3 Likes

That’s…really sad and disappointing. At that point why even bother? Who wants to try playing that only for the story to get abruptly stopped with no resolution?

1 Like

Sega already commissioned two Genesis mini consoles already. The Classic Game Console and the Flashback. Both made by AtGame and both sucked ass. I agree, it’s time for Sega to move up to the Saturn already

There’s still no word if they will issue refunds to people who purchased the season pass. It will be fucked up if those people don’t get their money back.

A mini Genesis is on the way. Sega had AtGames doing it but canceled it due to backlash.

I might grab it if M2 is somehow involved as that’s the only way I don’t see Sega fucking it up. Agreed that they need to move on to the Saturn already. Never played the Shinobi title on it, Burning Rangers, PD Zwei and Azel/Saga or the Beyond Oasis for it.

EDIT: That’s what I get for not scrolling a just a tiny bit up…

Stopped Reading right there, GOOD.
Atgames sucks and all their Sega devices are horribly subpar.

1 Like

Telltale tweeted that they’re working with people to get the last 2 episodes out.

1 Like

may i throw in jet set radio in there as well

1 Like

JSR is Dreamcast which is like almost PS2 generation, but yeah, the reason both JSR games still look good is because of really good art design and graphics design (the cel shading style)

2 Likes