Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Interview with monolith soft on the ending that never was, designing blades and and the end of content xc2

Not gonna read the entire interview since there are spoilers but apparently the just told people how they wanted the blades to function and let them have at it and they ended up with a bunch of female blades. Also Torna is the last of the content for xc2…sooo about that xcx port?

I’m hoping a certain developer is taking notes of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ God of War+DMC5 is going to make so the GOAT can make his return…

4 Likes

Can’t nothing scratch the ninja gaiden itch. Team Ninja my wallet is always ready.

I’m waiting for Sega Ages or anyone at Sega to release the model 3 arcade games.

1 Like

Been waiting since last-gen for a Model 3 collection. We got VO:OT (Xbox 360) and L.A. Machine Guns (Wii), but that was it…

We have one Model 1 game so far, soon to be on Swtich. I’m thinking Shin Yakuza is going to have Model 3 games at the arcades. Would love Daytona 2, VF3:TB, S.C.U.D and the aforementioned games in one place though.

I wonder if Spike Out will ever be BC on Xbone 1X? That’s be another Model 3 game to jam on. I skipped on it back in the day, but it would be cool to play the birth of the Yakuza series.

1 Like

wish Android 17 had his streak punch he showed off during Piccolo fight, oh well.

Supposedly telltale hired people a week before they went under

Not cool if true

Dragon Quest XI for switch reannounced ass Dragon Quest XI S

I don’t see why there is hype for the PS Mini. The 3D games of that generation aged horribly, the only thing worse are the attempts at full 3D on the 16-bit consoles.

1 Like

Because some people don’t agree.

3 Likes

Itsuno apparently wants work in a ton of dif Ip’s at capcom including power stone 3 amd rival schools 3

Capcom distances itself from the band doing dante’s battle music after sexual misconduct rears its head, video gets pulled

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Those games looking horrible isn’t really an opinion.

Were Toshinden, Tekken, Ridge Racer, Gran Turismo, Jumping Flash, Wipeout, Warhawk, Tomb Raider, and Twisted Metal good games? Goldeneye?

Fuck yes. But today, they absolutely look like one dog shit it out, and another ate it, and re shit it.

I’m not just hating to hate, but I don’t have nostalgia goggles for old 3D games, and I don’t see how they can even be played without being remastered to at least HD era looks. 2D just doesn’t age as bad. Whatever 2D games you played, dating back to NES, it still looks the same today as it did back then. Those 3D games, when you saw a replay in Gran Turismo 1, you were amazed back then, now it’s like WTF? But even by PS2 era, PS1 era 3D looked dated. I mean look at Soul Calibur on Dreamcast compared to anything for PS1, just a huge jump.

2 Likes
  • 5:06 to 7:15 – Prologue Movie
  • 10:00 to 13:20 – Human Gameplay No. 1
  • 15:25 to 17:00 – Wanzer Gameplay
  • 18:50 to 21:20 – Cutscene
  • 23:17 to 25:45 – Human Gameplay No. 2

Strret Figher V Arcade Edition is actually going to arcades

3 Likes

Is anyone here still playing Bloodborne? That is my shit right there.

1 Like

Gonna start Bloodborne back up after Spider-Man. I’m at a boss fight with 3 bosses at once. Shoutouts to @Gasaraki for heping me not get lost. The Share Play feature is one of my favorite features of this gen.

1 Like

Nice opinion you got there, some people don’t share it. That’s all there is to this.

1 Like

Oh wtf you’re Femto? lol

1 Like