Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I know m$ is trying to throw shade…but this is a bit misleading

1 Like

The only complaints I have about Spider-Man is that the main story would be put on hold until I did a couple of side missions. I’m the type of guy who likes to do all available side missions before processing the story. Whenever those moments pop up the game would stall and I have to wait while. It crashed on me a few times.

The final boss fight broke on me. I recorded it, need to upload and send to Insomniac or something.

Simple reload fixed it.

Is TGS still going? Where are the streams and big events?

There’s still plenty of panels to happen.

I know that Ace Attorney has not one but two panels planned…

The announcement of a new Ace Attorney game is what I’m waiting for. I need the follow-up for Spirit of Justice

I think we’ll start seeing more when it’s Saturday in Japan. That’s when it’s open to the public.

nothing new in this trailer really…think this is just promo for the physical edition in japan.

That was one of my first Steam purchases. It’s a fantastic game. Enjoy.

1 Like

BlazBlue Central Fiction Special Editiin announced for Switch

No word on what makes it special yet

ah fuck. if i had known about a physical copy, id have waited. digital is so gay.

1 Like

Playstation classic is selling out

RDR 2 is not coming to pc

Troy Baker qas not askee to reprise any lines foe Tales of Vesperia def edition

Apparently they got a dif actor and mixed it in with the old lines.

[quote] Apparently they got a dif actor and mixed it in with the old lines.[/quote]Eeewwwwww.

2 Likes

Is that confirmed because knowing most localizations usually in situations like this they may leave spots without spoken voice dialogue. I mean hiring a new VA for just certain scenes can sound funny.

Well rip on that.

I’m glad I got my PlayStation Classic preordered.
Sucks that I had to preorder it at GameStop though. I didn’t think Walmart would have it. I could have used my employee discount and got it for under msrp and free release day shipping.

Sigh. Oh well, at least I got one

Playstation classic will not have online or post launch content

Rainbow Six movie might be in develpment

Nintendo fulfills the wish of a terminally ill cancer patient and lets him play smasb ult before release

1 Like

This is a mistake. PSone has too many good games for the classic to limit it to 20 without expansion.

5 Likes

Farewell Telltale Games.

2 Likes