Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Apparently the Switch App actually lets you talk to random people in games

god dammit Nintendo…GET RID OF THIS THING

Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition coming Oct. 30th

I forgot about this for a hot second. When I was preordering stuff the other day that game was on the list at GS and I was like wait when did this happen? If it’s good I might actually buy this…Tim Kitzrow is doing play by play commentary

Details on the Grandia 1 and 2 remasters

Oooooh Both Grandia games for Switch?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2018/09/19/tgs-2018-dante-crashes-the-party-with-a-brand-new-devil-may-cry-5-trailer

6 Likes

also this

3 Likes

Megabuster is gdlk.

1 Like

Wow so deluxe package only weapons now? That seems pretty shady as fuck.

1 Like

gamespot gave the new tomb raider game 6 out of 10 points
smh

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Easy allies also has a hands on preview for red dead 2 up

Vita production ending in 2019, no plans for successor

Spider-man sells 3.3 mill in 3 days, becomes fastest selling exclusive on ps4

2 Likes

Jesus Christ @ the Spider-Mang numbers.

Tomb Raider: Shadows of Nathan Drake. :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like the floodgates are open on hands previews for red dead 2 right now.

Nobuo Uematsu stopping work due to health reasons, hoping to make full recovery

Get well man.

playing mark of the ninja. had it in my steam library for couple of years. touched it but never really did a playthrough. now doing a playthrough. having a freaking blast.

2 Likes

I was going to hold out on Spider-Man initially but saw a combat video by a God of War Youtuber and was sold. The traversal was nice too. Game is a little too ‘magnetic’, but I think this us because you never get stuck in anything which can bring this problem to light.

Gaming rotation now is Kiwami 2, Spider-Man, Bayo2 and the Sega Ages releases of Lightening Force(TFIV) and Sonic. Still need to get back to Shenmue since its been patched.

Games not very magnetic at all actually, its amazing how close you can breeze by just about anything without interacting with it.

I got stuck quite often actually. Was really one of my few complaints with the game. Sometimes it was very easy to get stuck in a wall/bridge/tree/table/water tower/antenna/etc. There were two instances where I got stuck in an object and had to load my last check point to get out of it.