Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

They have been vague on that. It has Front Mission elements but from a game play stand point it is at best a spinoff.

As far as Samurai Shodown, I hope they finally give us the chance to see Shiki and her tattooed back in HD glory…

the art style and graphics of SS actually look…good. great.

EA still has publishing rights for for KoA Reckoning

…At that point I wouldn’t even bother touching the first game. Just move forward.

5 Likes

LOL, VR.
I hope this VR nonsense die soon.
I yet to see all the hype that was promise with VR.
And I am not talking what Oculus and everyone else is trying to hold VR up now.
We haven’t reach the goals of VR from the 90s, and in the 90s VR should of stayed.

Videogamedunkey - Spider-man

2 Likes

From the timeline given, SSV characters (but not V Special) could appear. SS64 characters however seem less likely.

Hot Shots Golf getting a VR game in 2019.

Some more info.

If it is ONLY motion controls, I’m out. I’m also out if it’s more like the recent Everybody Golf instead of Hot Shots Golf 5.

Timeline logic be damned how many times has Rock or others from Mark of the Wolves appeared in games set before that.

The only one that can count as canonical is KoFXIV, and even then, KoF runs on a different timeline than Fatal Fury. KoF and SamSho still run on the same timeline, Mizuki was one of the souls released when Verse was defeated at the end of XIV.

4 Likes

That wasn’t even good ten years ago, why bring it back?

3 Likes

Delayed Direct possibly coming this Thurs

Spider-man will get a new game plus mode

Gamagori and Sanageyama announced for kill la kill

I don’t care what anyone says, the PC version was good. The 360 version was a technical mess. The PC version resolved that issue and made several QoL changes.

1 Like

Lol just bought the last remnant a few days ago, next Infinite undiscovery.

Nah it was a good game, it just had severe, SEVERE performance issues

Frickin awesome I loved that game. I actually only had an SD TV at the the so I didn’t have to experience most of the performance issues either lol. Never got around to finishing it either so I’m all over this

Anyone play Yoku’s Island Express? I’m curious to hear opinions on it. It looks kinda neat but also very odd. How much of it is pinball’ish? Is the whole game like that?

SSVI was a dream match style game wasn’t it? It had new characters. I would like another game like that

Yeah it was a dream match with an anime American and a fan service Maid that was actually a swan.

1 Like

DQ11 is awesome. Having 2 chicks with spears is :ok_hand:

1 Like