Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Shit, I’d apply but my Japanese definitely isn’t N1 level yet

Started spider man tonight. Didn’t do much, just essential the tutorial mission. They took a lot of the combat mechanics from the Arkham Games and just made them better and added more “Spider-Man” to it like the grappling of objects and web based attacks.

My one complaint is there is a lot of different commands in the game and they are hard to keep up with. Thankfully they have indicators all around you so you never forget. The reason I complain about it is I have nerve damage in my left (see: dominate) hand so a lot of the commands can be tricky for me. I don’t see me playing this game in huge sessions cause it’ll make my hand hurt. But a few hours at a time? Definitely.

So far the game definitely lives up to the hype. I’m really enjoying it

3 Likes

MVC:I is a great game that no one wants to give it a chance because someone told them they arent supposed to like it

Fucking sheep :coffee:

5 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Just as a reminder, TGS will begin next week wed sept 19th and end the following sunday.

Well that is a surprise…was thinking about this game prob being a good fit for switch

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I honestly do not know which post is more pathetic:

The blind fanboy’s?

Or the blind fanboy’s that follows his?

But I’ll go with the latter.

Because of the abuse of the coffee emoji.

Either that, or you’ve developed some yomi.

And taste.

EDIT:

P.S.

I’ve played MvC:I.

It is a shit game.

Waa-waa, bitch sheep, have you any wool?

I mean other than the thick swath you’ve covered your fanboy eyes in.

Fanboys and their self-imposed niqabs need to come to grips with the Free World.

#eyesholesforaholes

I hope I will be able to slice Galford, Nakoruru, and their obnoxious pets to ribbons in the most brutal fashion possible in Samurai Spirits. That would make this game a VICTOLY in my book.

1 Like

Is Left Alive a Front Mission game?

Need some hanzo and yoshitora in the new samsho

1 Like

I would favor the inclusion of Ukyo, Genjuro, Kyoshiro, and Cham Cham in the new Samurai Spirits.

Hanzo and Charlotte is all I need. It would be nice if they thrown in some of the characters from the 3D games like Shiki.

Project Judge - new game from Yakuza developers

Gameplay trailer

2 Likes

So far Destiny 2: Forsaken has exceeded expectations. I finished the campaign and unlocked the Dreaming City, and it’s the coolest shit I’ve ever seen in Destiny so far. I spent hours just exploring what looks like Rivendell from Tolkein. There are so many secrets and mysteries, and Lost Sectors gated off because I’m way too low level to even attempt. I also tried the Blind Well activity and that’s mad fun playing with a room full of randoms killing the fuck out of everything.

I gotta say, Bungie kinda nailed this one. It feels like a huge apology for the mess Destiny 2 Y1 was. There is so much shit to do now, so many ways to level up, and the new Gambit mode is one of the most bad ass activities I’ve ever played in a FPS. I’m digging it.

1 Like

Ok looks like the reply button is now consistently not being blocked by the pages numbers on mobile so I’m assuming this has actually been fixed this time. If so then thank you to whoever was listening.

KH is getting a VR experience

Guy attempts to use Spider-man to propose to his GF, it doesnt end well

Amazon may have revealed that Halo 5 is getting a PC port

Marvel apparently gave Insomniac the chose to use any char and they chose Spider-man

Bandai Namco TGS stage schedule

Tales of Vesperia Def Edition is coming jan 11