Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

question, does DQ11 have any voice acting at all? i’ve yet to see even one scene on youtube showing any voice work.

also, as for dead cells on switch, dont worry about it they’ll fix the performance. pretty much for sure. on steam pc it had the same performance issues in the first 6 months of the early access beta and now theyre gone in totality. just give em time to work the kinks out of that console port.

oh and another question unrelated.
i’m looking for a game where you can craft weapons and add status effects on said weapons.
sorta like if you remember the “lightsaber” weapon in Star Ocean till the end of time where the weapon was blank but after crafting it you could add any status effect you wanted on it and buff it.
you could do the same in darksiders 2 but that was more of a dice roll on what you got.
any recommendations for a action game or action rpg on steam that lets you craft weapons and add status effects like poison, fire, freeze, stun, etc?

Fortnite Save the World.

English version has voice acting. Japanese version does not.

sheeeeit, Burt Reynolds passed, and 1 thing they probably won’t mention in all the media coverage is that he was in a video game, actually— it’s a bit of a spoiler though but the guy showed up in Saint’s Row 3, not even as a character but as himself :smile: He was the mayor of Stillwater. That moment was one of many reasons why the SR franchise is one of the funniest gaming experiences of all time, at least for me. The big office chair swivels around…and the Mayor is “BURT FUCKING REYNOLDS?!” as your character yells out, having a total fanboy moment, and he says something like “Yeah someone had to run this crazy town.” It’s great, man.

On another note I just got BROFORCE on Switch a little while ago…will be digging into that later today on the morning break or lunch time.

2 Likes

I most enjoyed Burt Reynolds portrayal of Avery Carrington, the cuttthroat real estate mogul of (Grand Theft Auto) Vice City. The character’s complete disregard for human life so long as he got his way was incredibly memorable. He had the makings of a great villain, so it was slightly disappointing that he never turned on Tommy.
t

I have the urge to listen to this… RIP Burt Reynolds

LOL. Was going to get SNK Tag, but the description on PSN said “activate special moves with a single button” so I had to look up more, and I am not pleased to say the least. Block button, L, H, throw, special.
WTF? You cant fucking crouch.

The vids leading up to release look like it plays similar to 14, but with more juggles and some moves OTGing. That is what I wanted to play.

That would’ve been a $50 L. And that’s why fuck digital only. What if I ‘preordered’ it? I would be holding that L forever. Couldn’t get a single cent back. Fuck that. I’ve traded and sold day one games.

I would almost buy Spidey, but I’m a one and done kind of guy on those kinds of games. I’m not replaying for any reason, and I’m sure to 100%, you’ll have to do something you couldn’t do in the first playthrough. Collectibles, don’t GAF, I’ll get the ones that in my way, but nope to searching. I’ll borrow it from someone.

I guess it’s Read Dead, Forza, Fallout, and Soul Calibur. Nothing else is my type of shit.

Ffxv sells 8.1 mill

Civ 6 aanounced for switch

Squeenix tgs lineup

D3 Publisher lineup

New Katamari game might be coming

Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain is coming west in 2019

Also seems to be a lot of previews of starlink out now with starfox gameplay

mm. i shoulda mentioned that as for crafting weapons i want it to be hack n slash. swords n such not guns

Goofed and posted these things in the switch tread yesterday
Shit man…I listened to gamexplains podcast before the direct and one of the guys actually called this.

They are probably gonna have to re edit that direct now

Also cygames wants to make a new zone of the enders

Of course they say you gotta buy 2nd runner for a chance tovm make it happen…but I wouldn’ylt even hold my breath on that. Kojima was trying to get Konami to let him make a 3rd game for years and it didnt bear fruit so…good luck!

2 Likes

Monster Hunter World is close enough when you’re going down weapon crafting trees.

Yeah I am a big fan of SNK fighting games but I can’t take the limited roster and the simple game play. I don’t mind fanservice but that looks a very shallow experience and this year where BB CTB, Blade Strangers and you can argue DBFZ do it better that isn’t acceptable.

That direct is about to be 15 min long if this keeps up

New leisure suit larry game is happening

Still looks better than SFV.

And it looks godawful.

Apparently Fist of the North star demo is out

You get a theme for dling the demo

1 Like

How not to suck at Spider-Man:

1 Like