Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Ninja Warriors is gettinf a Wild Guns Reloaded-style release.

Getting two new characters.

Re: Esports at the Olympics.

“Violence” is a cop out answer and the real reason likely has to do with money, and no esports orgs willing to work with an institution as corrupt as the IOC.

2 Likes

I’m juggling Dragon Quest XI and Yazuka Kiwami 2. I’m also getting Spider-Man this Friday. I’m stretched real thin when it comes to games. I might have to save stuff like Valkyria Chronicles 4, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider for Black Friday and that’s just September.

Actually I bought up Chess, as it was one time a legit Olympic event.
And Chess is recognized as a sport by the International Olympic Committee.

Oh yeah. I forgot about shadow of the tomb raider coming out next week as well.

Fuuuuuck. September why are you so stacked?

Everything that isn’t Spider-Man is on hold.

1 Like
1 Like

Mother Nature is bodying Japan at the moment so the direct in Japan has been delayed.

Looks like all the directs got delayed

Heard a rumor about this and it looks like it panned out

1 Like

Ace attorney will have a panel at tgs

Thq nordic aquires kingdoms of amalur

4 Likes

Sweet! Kingdoms of Amalur might actually get a sequel now!

2 Likes

goddamn if a Kingdoms of Amalur 2 becomes a reality some day soon… I am not sure my heart could handle the hype :boom: :flushed: I’ve said this many times before— that game was what the Fable franchise should have eventually become.

4 Likes

Official statement from Nintendo about the direct being delayed

Kingdoms of Amular getting picked up? Holy shit we are in the best gaming timeline.

This is the game that needed a sequel. Not trash ass darksiders. Combat and class system in that game was fucking excellent.

2 Likes

Ace Attorney at TGS?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

sheeeeit, the memories… Amalur is one of the only rpgs where I truly enjoyed playing every possible class…all the pure ones and all possible hybrids. No matter what, your character always plays and looks like a cool, (eventually overpowered as hell) badass in that game. Other companies making action-RPGs should’ve taken notes. Combat doesn’t ever have to be lame in an rpg or any other game.

1 Like

Holy FUCK.

The first one is literally the last game I need to become XB1 BC. But a part 2 Would be my GOTY the year it comes out.

Combat was stupid good, even on console without all the hotkeys, and you were super OP well before endgame.

THQ Nordic doesn’t fuck around. They will stealth re-release Kingdom of Amalur on current-gen consoles and PC at a cheap-ass price and then they will most likely follow it up with a sequel. :+1:

4 Likes

Nintendo may have goofed and accidentally revealed the title for the Yoshi game

Aaaand more than like this means its in the direct.

I’d much rather have more Darksiders, I thought Amalure was just ok. But more of both is pretty fuckin tits, not often everyone wins.

2 Likes

Sega has a patch for shenmue coming that got delayed

One piece world seeker delayed into next year

Capcom stage schedule for TGS