Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Shadow of War…the adventures continue…

Well, another dominated orc finally had the audacity to betray me. I had just turned another big tank of a captain seconds ago, along with several grunts in the area…so this was some incredibly poor timing on his part. Snafu the Trickster met a swift end for such hubris. Snafu was poisoned during the battle and eventually it took him out…my dagger and armor effect applies a strong poison for which there is no cure… it’s always only a matter of time…low level grunts ultimately explode, which releases a nice toxic cloud to infect others. There was another one in the ensuing chaos that tried us…but he was easily slain as well…the final blow cut him in half at the waist…it would be quite the trick for Snaf and his buddy to manage coming back from that… we’ll see.

2 Likes

new SNK game soon.

Wonder what it’ll be.

Probably a couple of mobile games.

Fatal Furry.

Hare E. Bogard will have an Anal Palm attack.

Cock Fowlard will have a Donk Fist attack.

Calf Agent will have upper body invincibility.

1 Like

Pachinko Eroge

1 Like

SNK Vs Capcom Chaos 2

Samurai Showdown

SNK’s new game announcement is timed to be at the same time as Sony’s pre-TGS 2018 lineup announcement. Coincidence?

Sekiro was almost supposed to be a new Tenchu game.

1 Like

Bought The Messenger and played the shit out of it this weekend. Good game, but a bit overhyped- I don’t see how anyone could think it’s a 10/10. I thought Guacamelee 2 was much better. Still worth playing, but temper your expectations a bit. And the thing you unlock for getting all of the challenge coins is totally not worth it, I found it to be a downgrade honestly. Many of the challenge rooms are more annoying (in a wonky hitbox kind of way) than fun.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Shadow of War continues…

I found that you still get “boxes” but now it’s through doing certain things, like completing the online vendetta missions…and I’m getting some really good stuff from those. I got a free legendary “training orders” thing so now I’ve upgraded one of my followers to Legend status— “Bagga the Skull-Cracker”… a “cursed warmonger tank” orc…this dude is some serious shit now, man…one of his skills is actually a self-heal, and he’s immune to ranged attacks if I recall…annnd he has a cursed weapon.

One orc came back from the dead earlier… one I killed via poison; now he’s “Zunn the Poisoned”, and the visual is awesome…the guy’s face is melted so he has this mutated slime creature kind of look. This was a rough fight, because now he could throw poison bombs with a huge radius. I still managed to defeat him though…and DEFINITELY recruited that one. Now he’s assigned to bodyguard duty. I have 2 other orcs infiltrating the higher ranks of the fortress in the area now, working as spies. Bruhhhhhhh this game, man…there’s so much cool shit going on in this.

*ohhhhh and now I have the “shadow strike” ability, with the upgrade that lets me hit others to in a “chain” of assassinations. This might be THE greatest stealth ability I’ve ever seen in a game, seriously.
*currently level 27.

1 Like

@SNAAAAKE

4 Likes

Speaking of Shadow of War…my wife is playing the gamea and just came across an orc named Norsko thw Lucky. This guy doesn’t talk though…instead he has another orc captain who acts like his hype/promo man like he was Brock Lesnar. Had a good laugh at that.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Bandai namco tgs lineup

1 Like

Spider-Man reviews are in- so far so good it seems.

1 Like

Superman going to be Geralt

7 Likes

Spider-man reviews PS4:

Gamespot 9/10

IGN 8.7/10

3 Likes

FFXV mobile might be coming to ps4 and xbone

Fuckin why?

Oh lord here we go…