Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

This game tester is trying to lose his job

New snk heroines tag team character teased

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for Switch will be out oct 16th in the west

If you buy VC4 digitally you get a 25% discount

Iā€™m guessing that itā€™s a gender bent Skullomania, since weā€™re getting Terry Bogard in FEXL. Matches the silhouette as well.

No just lose his job but get sued into a oblivion. Companies donā€™t fuck around with NDAs.

Oh, like how Destiny had a 10 year plan? Ughhh

3 Likes

wow just realized today that the new spiderman game comes in 5 days
so hyped

3 Likes

ā€œRockstar Equestrian Simulator 2k19.ā€
ā€œBeautiful game, but mostly just saw horse riding simulator. Very difficult to stay awakeā€¦ā€
ā€œI may have fallen asleep very brieflyā€

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty hilarious.

4 Likes

The only negative I had about red dead.

I really just hate riding a horse in any fucking game to be honest.

The horse steers itselfā€¦

You mean like how various endings were promised for Mass Effect 3? How Casey Hudson said there would not be A, B, and C endings. Then the game had a A,B, and C endings. My trust level in Bioware is minimal at best.

Damn. VC Remastered was on sale for $12 on PS4 and I just bought it. I probably would have waited if Iā€™d known this. Still on the fence about which version of VC4 Iā€™m buying.

Shadow of the Colossus had best horse of all time.

2 Likes

may we all be blessed in knowing thy name of this legendary orc so that our children, and our childrenā€™s children, can sing songs about his courage and wit?

donā€™t worry, im sure he will reappear wence you least expect, to come and save you from near death like Lancealot saved Arthur. count on it.

sheeeeit, I hate that I didnā€™t have a picture or save a vid of that Legendary orc follower in action nowā€¦ it may have been something like ā€œGruk the Fearsomeā€ or something. I had also granted him a poison effect for his weapon, which was a spear. Yeah, hopefully he will show up again in another battle. Meanwhile, I need to start saving up that currency to upgrade another to Legend statusā€¦ I still have 2 more ā€œOriginalā€ Legends from the lootbox days.

I hit up some Gears 4 a little while ago and noticed ā€œFeral Hordeā€ was up; I had never played this variant beforeā€¦ itā€™s automatically set to Hardcore difficulty, and apparently features more aggressive enemiesā€¦ surprisingly I was in a group of random folks that were in it for the long haulā€¦everyone was on point playing their roles so we kinda sailed all the way to Wave 50 with hardly any problemsā€”the shit was beautiful. I was one of 2 Heavies, and we had a good Scout and Engineer, and 1 guy playing Soldier. Sheeeeit, once I got that Dropshot it was SO on. My heavy with the dropshot is a goddamn monster out thereā€¦itā€™s one of the weapons Heavy gets a bonus on, and that damage is soooo nasty.

editā€” ah, so Martyr can go fuck itself thenā€¦ this Chaosbane Warhammer game looks much better to me, annnnd so far I donā€™t see any mentions of it requiring you be online, unlike Martyrā€¦ (that shit really does make me want to punch somethingā€¦next thing ya know there will be a new version of TETRIS that requires an online connectionā€¦ or an Arcade Classics Collection with shit like QBert, Centipede, Ikari Warriors, etcā€¦ REQUIRING onlineā€¦yeah fuck that and fuck whoever makes games like that requiring a connection for no fucking reason at all. Eat a thousand bowls of shit, stupid cunts.)

Dynasty warrior horses, are best horses.

Last game I played with horse riding was Breath of the Wildā€¦I prefer to run everywhere.

2 Likes

If I DO get DQ11, I am totally riding my horse everywhere.

I wish it were a Saber-Cat, or a wolf, or something else - but dammit all if Iā€™m not riding my horse.

1 Like

Horse Hating HEATHENS!

The horse in MSGV was pretty awesome. D-dog is the best helper.

1 Like