Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Shoutouts to @Geesepants for this. This is one of my favorite third-person shooters from last-gen. I put it up there with Max Payne 3 and Vanquish as one of the GOAT’s. All you have to do is take 2 minutes to link your Humble Bundle account to Steam, the you can be cool like me and unlink it immediately afterwards.

It’s also another example of an awesome artstyle+awesome graphics.

1 Like

Real Talk, LOVE Killer 7. A PC release will be nice. Get a chance to enjoy it again HD while enjoying the deepest lore story (seriously there’s some weird stuff you have to dig into to enjoy this more)

I didn’t even know they did this restrospect on the game with Suda51 himself!

1 Like

anyone tried blade stranger?
is it any good?

Guess it is coming out over here

Shakedown Hawaii looks badass when does that game come out?

1 Like

I find it odd that people point out bf5 numbers due to the cod/red dead, because cod isn’t doing so hot either and at best people say its 50/50 on those that will buy the game.

CoD gets brought up because the pre-order numbers for BF5 is trailing behind Black Ops 4 by 85% using GameStop numbers. CoD might not doing so hot but it’s in a better position than BF5.

1 Like

Travis strikes again gets release date. Jan 18th

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw announced for ps4, switch and pc

Deku (shoot style) will be free dlc for my hero one’s justice

Sony says they might do cross play on a title by title basis…but never for Fortnite since playstation is the best place to play it

Iiiii’m starting to think Sony might just need to not touch this subject again unless they have a legit change in answer

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Travis Strikes Again. It looks so good.

Gato Roboto looks good. I doubt I’ll get it but it looks good

1 Like

when a bw indie game has more love put into it then capcom did into mega man…

What? What’s wrong with Mega Man 11?

are you happy with how the graphic/artstyle look like and how generic the stages are build up?
it doesnt look like a 2018 game at all…

ori and the blind forrest, unravel, rayman legends, teslagrad and so many more platformer these days which raised the bar and thats all they can pull off…

2 Likes

Yes I am. Mega Man 11 looks exactly what I expect for a Mega Man game to look. Clean and simple visuals. I don’t need Mega Man to look like an interactive painting.

7 Likes

They took No More Heroes and turned it into a coop title with an isometric view. There’s also no real voice acting outside of when he says some of his moves. It looks like a > 20 dollar indie game that I wouldn’t buy on sale for > 5 bucks.

Hard pass. On one hand I’m disappointed that it’s not a No More Heroes 3, on the other hand I look like I’m missing out on fuck-all if I don’t pick it up.

2 Likes

That’s nice

^ MAN THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE ASS…PREORDER CANCELED
1 Like

God I’m gonna play the fuck outta Spider-Man.

5 Likes

I welcome photo mode being standard in future games…it’s a fun tool.

4 Likes