Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

TJ&E boys it’s almost here!!

1 Like

I went to Best Buy today to get a copy of Kiwami 2. The sales lady had no idea what I was talking about and had to call someone to check if they had the game in stock. After a few minutes a sales guy showed up to tell me not only do they not have the game in stock but there isn’t a copy within 200 miles in any of their stores. I’ll have to order online if I want it. As I going to walk away the sales lady tells me to just download the game. It took a lot in me to not snapback.

1 Like

giphy%20(24)

good one.

Guacamelee 2 is great, get it if you liked the first one or would enjoy a Metroid style game with excellent combat. Has some super tough optional platforming challenges as well.

2 Likes

Doh. You should have pre-ordered so you get the slick steelbook. It’s not as nice as the Kiwami 1 steelbook though.

If I were you instead of ordering online right away, call up some local GS’s to see if they have a steelbook version lying around. Unless you don’t care about the steelbook version then it’s whatever.

http://www.hd.square-enix.com/eng/news/2018/html/d84907a3a47a137b7d0b21bf9b62f088.html

1 Like

Dunno what this game is but looks slightly interesting

EA offers up 1 mil to the victims of jacksonville

2 Likes

Are they going to put different gift amounts in separate envelopes and make them pay to open a random one?

6 Likes

Theyre making up new pronouns all the time so it would be a pain in the ass to record all of that extra dialogue. And for what, a handful of weirdos who don’t even play videogames? Anyway pronouns have nothing to do with biological gender, still only have 2 options there, I guess 3 if you include hermaphrodite but why would anyone want to choose that?

1 Like

Where is Zoolander?

Apparently people are complaining/arguing that Spider-man took a visual downgrade. Reddit started it. I see the stuff that are mentioned but I don’t think it really matters in the long run…game still looks great.

1 Like

We’ve honestly reached the 1% when it comes to complaints about graphics. Shit the vast majority don’t really give a shit about because they don’t have an uber computer, or a fuckin 4k hdr tv or some shit.

I watch DigitalFoundry cuz I find it kinda fascinating but half the time I can’t tell what they are talking about and have even had side by side comparisons I can’t tell the difference between but they are going on about them being world’s apart lol. It’s pretty funny sometimes.

5 Likes

Fuck graphics. We haven’t had a good spidey game since web of shadows. It could have ps2 graphics and I wouldn’t give fuck as long as it’s fun.

4 Likes

Do we have another Watchdogs situation in our hands?

My local GS had a few steelbooks around and picked up the game. The store only had 4 copies and one was pre-ordered. I didn’t think I would have to hunt down these games anymore with it’s newfound popularity.

1 Like

If you look, it’s not anywhere near that much of a difference, and honestly it really does look like it could just be the difference created by in-game time of day

4 Likes

Never been a graphics whore mate. I’d own a shit box otherwise.

Huh.

goes back to playing SoR:R

1 Like