Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Kaneshiro is a pretty big name is Asia. He’s done a lot of work in the Chinese film and music industry with a lot of respected filmmakers over here.

That said, getting him on board with anything Onimusha is easy since his role seems to involve more than just providing his likeness (some places have him listed as “guest creator” for the remaster).

Onimusha

What I don’t get is asking for free camera movement, in a game with pre-rendered backgrounds.

It’s a remaster, not a remake.

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what i said, like wtf lol

1 Like

And now my B-day has ended. Enjoyed great food, some quality fun with my woman, some nice gifts and now I will relax for the night…Does HAX have the same B-day as me? I think he did so in case he did, happy B-lated B-day.

2 Likes

I’m so fucking annoyed by all this gender drama these days. If you don’t know what noun you want to identify yourself with then take off your clothes, stand in front of the mirror, and then pick the character in the game that looks closest to yourself.

1 Like

Before Amazon pruned the 20% off on pre-orders i went ham hocks on getting most of the games for the next year on the discount. Sadly RDR2 and Spider-Man weren’t up for pre-order. Probably just cop those on BF this year.

Gods know I was, just reading it.

Destiny 2 is already a ps+ title. Wow. They must be desperate for players.

3 Likes

I see it as a testament of it’s failure. Bad enough it’s always on sale but to become a free game one year after release is some rock bottom type of shit.

2 Likes

Lmao destiny 2 f2p. Legit busting a gut.

And they got that trash expansion coming and you have to own all previous dlc? Oh my man, my sides.

4 Likes

There’s a new expansion coming out next week. It’s a way to get people to play the original content so they’ll buy the new Forsaken content. Forsaken is supposedly going to be even bigger than The Taken King, so it’s a pretty significant expansion. I’m excited for it. But i also liked The Last Jedi so my opinion here on SRK is shit.

At least you know your opinion is shit. <3

5 Likes

No accounting for taste…

You know Yakuza 2 is a timeless classic when you’re playing the remake ~10 years later and you can STILL remember all of the events that are going to happen.

The animations and especially the graphics are a HUGE step-up from 0, Kiwami and 6. I find myself stopping and going into first-person mode all of the time to appreciate the graphics. The amount of detail in the environments is ridiculous, and the cutscenes+character models are a sight to behold. :fire:

2 Likes

Toe jam and earl will get limited physical release

World ends with you final mix details