Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Matchmaking thread

GGs to everyone who showed up, even though mad heads didn’t show up. It was still pretty nice… GG to ArcanaVII once again in the finals, you were pretty tough…

Make sure if you sign up, SHOW UP!! Lol…

Sup guys how the tourny go and who won? Did anyone record matches?

R.D.T.U.

Dude. . . the winner is posted in the beginning of the forum!!

congrats on your first online event.
did you have anyone calling BS on projectile spamming or anything.
or did you ever create a rule list or just say anything goes

woah. Wait what?
I Messaged Joveezy yesterday to ivite me whenever there was a chance since I was really bussy. No invite -_- Whatever.

Nah, it was nothing like that, it was pretty straight forward tourney… It was a lot of good dudes there though. Its just a lot of people didn’t show up… Yo we gotta run some more Storm Mirrors bro… I’m working on some new combos with her and Wesker…

HAHA me too, Ive pretty much Kl’rt/Storm/Wesk lately.
Im back to work for the weekend.
but I’ll be back on Mon-Thurs, im down to play you anytime you see me on.

Im curious to see your Wesk Storm combos.
Right now im using Whirlwind assist and teleports to setup Wesker and whirlwind assist with :l:teleport to continue combos.
Plus HailStorm is perfect for his THC after Samurai Edge

Lmao that’s exactly what I’ve been doing…Using Whirlwind assist instead of lightning attack assist… But I don’t wanna turn this thread into something else… I’ll show you next time I’m on…

looking for people to play with

RicanHeat112

yo is any one down for some casuals

no none of that happened, we didnt have anyone who spammed that way. but even if they did it wouldnt have mattered we would have kept playing

im sry i dont remember getting a message from u. r u talking about a srk message or a xbl message. cause durring the tourney i was being flooded with messages

Hello there my gamertag is hecrob

right now im on a lobby for advanced players only…

im up for some games…

Gt= viking305

GT = Affinity2412

GT= Jake2X88
Looking for some good matches

GT: Thee Mufasa
i am really horrible at the game. learning fast but offering to play with anyone.

Yo next tourny i want in

I’m down to play anyone from srk just message me and let me know that you saw my post, (I want to get some fun ft5’s or ft10’s)
Xbox Gamertag - MFDooM2k

Up to play anyone who isnt half laggy. From UK however sitting on a good connection -
XBL: Gimpx
MVC3 only for the moment
Play Haggar/Doom/Akuma
or Doom/Haggar/Akuma