UIUC/Central IL 2016 Thread - IFD Land! Facebook group more active

go to 4:43 for sick Tubo hype.

Omigod, Capcom, pleeeeeeeeeeease give AE Guile a tune-up. I’m not sayin he has to be SUPER Guile again, but c’mon: at least give him his meter building back.

Sagat is pretty dope in this game. Im not even going to lie. So what the word on the ranbats? Will there be a season 3 or what?

Fuck that. Don’t listen Capcom… He fine where he is.

No ranbat season 3. No one showed up to Brock’s last season; it’s a waste of his time, and frankly I don’t blame him. Kinda bullshit when most of the people at your ranbat are from another town. lol

Man…Oh well, I guess. At least I got Area XIII and AE at the arcades every week…

Still sick fuuuuuuuuuck

Honestly, the thing that bothered me the most, is seeing SO MANY people from our area, make it to MAJORS, but not my ranbats. Really man? Like, you can hit up every Chicago tournament and every major, but not my little ones? That’s the shit that really bothered me.

And if anyone else wants to take the helm, please do. Im not stopping anyone else from running ranbats for another season, I’m just not taking responsibility for it this time.

I had just as much to do with the ranbats if not more. Lugging setups around is a chore and its a good thing I had my laptop heh.

Honestly the ranbats were fun its just that instead of ranbats we should have done something like a 10 dollar tourny every 1-2 months. With more money more people came. The last ranbat had more people than the last 5 did haha.

I still want to try and get Bring On The Paign 2 sometime in the future. With AE, MvC3 and other games coming out in the future we could pull off something decent. Our problem is that most of us dont have the kind of money stored away to risk running a tourny at a hotel etc.

Fuck Champaign and everyplace charging Chicago prices lmao.

Bloomington?

Ok:

Who has a car tomorrow in Champaign?

If someone does you should drive to my house and from there we can go to Zenblasters in my car.

Zen: how late are you going to go saturday?

Patric has plans. No one else is out here.

I dont care if you guys gotta pull a george carlin in jay & silent bob, just get there tomorrow!

4 in the morning

Im so bored. So very, very bored.

Imma be playing gameees

yeaaaa

I don’t like games. They taste too gamey.

Mike, you still excited?

thanks to everyone who showed up for games.

O boy I sure can’t wait for Super Street Fighter 4 Chinese Edition

LOL This. I wonder if they will make the DL available at midnight?