Tri-City/Walla Walla Fight Club

Just Super so far. Well, hmm maybe I can get a tv for some 3S too.

Good games everyone. I see some improvements. And Raul’s random 50/50 Alex-style Abel that works. We’ll do this again next Tuesday.

I’ll be there again next week. Got a new combo I’m working on, and going to improve my stomp shenanigans. I should really be focusing on improving more important parts of my game, like anti air and whatnot. But that will come in time.

Good to meet new player Frankie. That’s a pretty mean makoto you got.

Thanks a lot kalvin good to meet you 2 and ill try to make 2. Thanks 2 everyone for being cool and be involved.

P.S. going to try to get a stick by this month and get some practice in.

I won’t be able to make it on Tuesday. Got scheduled for some random overtime. :l

That sucks cause i might not be able to make. Ill try but i dont think so.:frowning:

May end up being busy Tuesday too. So possibly gonna skip this next coming Tuesday. 19th maybe then.

On a side note, air throws in Super make no sense to me. Mainly Guile’s instant one.

Yea i have problems with air throws 2. did you here arcade edition did not get approvel from capcom for the moment. hopefully later i want 2 try out yun and yang and want a better makoto.

Where’d you hear that? Normally stuff like that ends up on front page. I know right now he’s “waiting for approval” of the “pitch” on DLC. It’s pretty much a go for DLC imo. Just might have to wait a while. I’d freakin drive to Seattle to play if they upgrade the arcade ver there to Super AE.

Edit: Nevermind. It guess it IS on the front page. That sucks! I’m sure it’ll happen later on still. How can they say no to money?

Got dat Tuesday off again. Whos down for a session? Need to practice cr fierce xx full screen super on sim. haha.

Ill try to make it. wont know for sure until tuesday around 10am.

I can’t make it again. I’m noticing a trend starting where I work Tuesday for overtime. Don’t like it at all. I’ll see if I can start working mondays instead.

But until then I have tomorrow off.

Give me a call if you can make it. Tryin to round up people.

buried in homework. i dont know how people balance gym/school/work and still have time for fun.

I’m all pumped up after watching SB5, this game’s giving me blue balls

Hella random.

Played like 100+ matches with David. Learned that…Guile vs Bison really does feel 7-3.

I have Tuesday off, so if you’re sessioning let me know.

Lol seriously? I don’t have Tuesday off this week. Just Sun. and Weds. Guess another online week.

Oh yeah…I’m lovin safe jumps and frame traps vs random jab/shorts/os throw techs. Baiting the crap out of people with it lately. Finally feel like I’m progressing again. Oh yeah…GodsGarden is on right now.

GODSGARDEN on USTREAM: ???GODSGARDEN? http://godsgarden.jp/ ???SUPER STREET FIGHTER IV???. …

You’re going to have to explain, and probably demonstrate, what a frametrap is to me.

I have Nov. 1st-9th off, so I’m sure we can squeeze something in there.

Nice. Yeah I’ll have to get into detail on that next time we play.

Speaking of which, me and David gonna setup tonight at the random clothing store backroom. Give me a call/text whoever wants to session tonight. Might be one of those old school Street Fighter nights that end at 8 AM. Hell we might even have some 3S going on.

hey mike u have weds off ill be in town call me if u want to do something