Tri-City/Walla Walla Fight Club

lol my bad ill get the one up where you worked me as well make things right.

http://www.socalregionals.com/

Who wants to go to this? I’m tempted to go. Plane tickets costing $226 out of Pasco and its roughly the same out of Seattle. Rooms are $79 per night.

hello everybody im from pasco 2 and looking for some fellow gamers to get this fighting game scene cracking around here. i play everything from king of fighters to third strike.
Name: Frankie
PSN: thereal_mr_karat
Chars:Mokoto, juri, others.

Cool. Always good to have more people. Lately its been a lot of online sessions though but welcome to the scene. We’ve got some great 3S players here (2 or more of us ALWAYS get top 4 in out of town tourneys) so if you’re itchin to play that too you’ve got people to play.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I’m thinkin of holding a session tomorrow in my backyard since its suppose to be pretty damn hot. Just need a grill to bbq now…

maybe something in like 2 weeks since im in the process of moving. iam not really good but i got some tricks and combos. well ill send you a friend request on the playstation k yabukistyle.

I’ll show up to your bbq if you end up doing that. We might throw one today actually. Your welcome to come over if you want. There will be some super being played.

Thanks for everyone who showed up to the BBQ. Lots of fun matches. It was cool to have a 7 person rotation of different play styles. I’m pleased to see everyone’s been progressing. Especially Kalvin’s Chun. From the first day I played you to tonight is like night and day. Much props.

Oh and shoutout to METSU…SHO----RYU-KEN!!!

Hella Mike and his posse.

Thanks man. I’ve really been putting in a lot of hours practicing. Glad its noticeable. Seems the more I learn, the more areas I find I need to improve. I really wanted to land that combo though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know next time you throw a session. I’ll be sure to make it if I can.

I dont really play much online so this jam really helped my play a lot. Adapting more, realized some bad habits, and some confusing match ups i never even played before(Juri). Sick venue even with brutus rock showering everybody lol

Yeah Brutus is pretty much all “HAH HAH!”

I’ve got Tuesday off again. Who’s down for another get together? Prob no BBQ this time though.

I’m down. Will be there.

tuesday sounds good

Some trivial things i learned:

So i checked it, Corkscrew punch does hit any character completely laying down from crumple.

Sim can reaction time s.FP Ryu when he’s about to throw fireball, hitting him before the ball comes out. So no guess work.

Anybody learn anything new lately?

makotos s.mp can stop bisons psyco crusher, scissor kicks, and head stomp without trading.

im interseted in tuesday 2. send me info yabukistyle, and ill c if i can make it.

I’ll start everything around 5 PM again. This way we can get some good game time in. Gonna have the backyard setup again since uh no real room to accommodate hella people.

What do you mean reaction time st fierce Aroun? Like when you see the char move? One thing to watch out during that is the fake out cuz people tend to react on the char’s crouching animation before throwing the fireball.

I’ve been having fun playing Fei again. U2 totally beats random Blanka U1 for FRAAAAAY. The spark that hits you low AND the spinning part.

Yea i guess the worst that could happen with the fake out is getting DP’d. But in turn if they get faked out they could get whiff DP punished as well. Argh to much mind games!

Oh yeah forgot to mention this. Don’t park on the driveway unless you’re good at driving up it sideways. Some reason its really high up and causes any car to bottom out.

going to try to make busy till 6 but will try to show up after. just wondering what games will there be?