Tri-City/Walla Walla Fight Club

I’ll be online then.

Good games Kalvin. Definitely see your improvements. You’ll get the Rog match down. Just gotta practice more with zoning and feeling the pace of the match (that way you don’t get hit by random stuff like headbutt into ultra). You’re getting better though.

Yeah, I was liking that chun/rose match up. Balrog…grrr. :stuck_out_tongue: gotta play some more soon.

Hmm…thinkin of setting up casuals Friday. Interested? It’ll be later in the day/night of course cuz we do that.

I’d be down for that.

It has come to my attention that, in most cases, slide techniques >>> piano techniques.

Really? I’m too used to piano. I only slide when I play MvC2 doing Magneto’s ROM infinite.

I still use a few piano’s, but some things I just can’t get out without sliding, like cr.forward > ex LL. CAN NOT DO IT with piano. I just can’t. Sliding makes it ridiculously easy though.

Mike only slides when he gets dizzy all the time. [ahh]

You can just hit cr forward then mash short + forward to get ex lightning legs. Thats usually what I do. But then again I ain’t a Chun player haha.

Hella Ramon with his rsf dizzy tricks.

Trying to get away from mashing. :stuck_out_tongue: Either way, I can’t mash it fast enough to cancel into legs anyways.

Well theres a diff in mashing under pressure and mashing to get lightning legs. Mashing to get lightning legs being good and mashing to mash being horrible.

Stupid school and homework interfering with my gaming career! Maybe i can find people to recruit.

Gotta work on character specific combos next.

Itching to try out some new tricks i’ve acquired.

New Alt costumes are all pretty sick.

Yeah school does that. Better in the long run though. But yeah gotta get some games in sometime. I’ll be playing random chars cuz I’m gonna switch to Yang with the next ver is out. Actually I do that anyways haha.

[media=youtube]lM8M6aCrNks&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[media=youtube]d78tMdZcgLw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Yoooo…so hyped.

So whats your off days Kalvin? Know TJ’s? Gotta plan a Super night sometime.

Nice here are some vids of some games with some Oregon players last night. been missing this thread

[media=youtube]UMlqPrODI30[/media]
[media=youtube]4XUE_Nast_g[/media]
[media=youtube]VqU-TSDpmm0[/media]
[media=youtube]ZzBqNj5d6as[/media]
[media=youtube]tqXw4uW9LB4[/media]
[media=youtube]GHmpfDZXS3M[/media]
[media=youtube]9wMh34dA9Fs[/media]

*Warning large comebacks may occur

Lets gets some casuals going me and bret are hurtin

I have mondays and tuesdays off. Tj…well, tj doesn’t exist to us anymore. He works 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, for the forseeable future.

Why can’t I download the new costumes?

Holy crap. 12/7 is craaazy. I thought it was like 12/5 at least. Cool. I got Sun-Weds off so I’ll try to set something up. Be in the afternoon or something. If its nice maybe even be a BBQ practice session.

So hyped on watchin NSB right now! LETS GO JUSTIN!
nsb on USTREAM: http://nsb.blog.shinobi.jp/ http://twitter.com/team_nsb.

Wheres the Yakima fight club at?

Why you trying to put me on blast son?! uploading the match where I lost?!!?!?!