Toronto July Thread

Js what day are you comming back?
Did you get me any movies? If so wich ones?
Can you buy me blank dvds if they are cheap over ther and i will pay you when you get back.

Good luck to Roger, Adam, Antoine, Stephen, Will, Roger & Bryan at Evolution.

Theres two Rogers and no Marvin? :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: My bad. Of course respect to Marvin; King of 3rd Strike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

so the ppl goin to evo wont be goin to t5?

p.s

ill be at orbit on thursday in the early afternoon so if any one wants to play me in GGXX ill be there, im lookin at you justin fuckin chipp

is orbit’s ggxx version reloaded or jut regular xx if so is it gonna be reloaded by t5

Darin; I work until 2:00pm on Thursday. I guess I can make my way to ORBIT and play you in GGXX if you really wanted to take another shot at me. Could you give me a definite time so I know I’m not going to waste time?

Also; ORBIT has GGXX, not GGXX#R. It will not change by T5.

ill be there around 1 to when ever i get fed up of loosin in ggxx maybe till 5 but ill be there for sure

and if its ggxx then there is no sense in me practicing in #r wit baiken at home

AE is back… the 300 in 1 board is there, but they have to fix it still… other than that…

I’ll be up for games in AE whenever.

Jay; let me know if/when the board is working. If it is working I’m going to add another game to the official list, most likely Alpha 3.

Black that is Angry: EVO and T5 are far enough apart that they’ll be back in time so yeah they’ll be participating in T5 as well

PS - your Urien is DIRTY!

PPS - Hyper fighting Balrog is gonna own you all! MUAHAHA :evil:

wow, cvs2 is fun!
thursday eh

alrite, i’ll buy all the new movies there are, and pick out wutever ones u want wen i come back…
and blank DVDs are cheap here, i’ll get them for u… dun’t need to pay me back :slight_smile:

GL to all going to Evo…

i played you before? if so, who be you?

Eric, bring me back a bunch of random bootlegs and shit!
Make sure they have fucken english!

Whos coming for AE today?

What the wiggitywhack is AE? Can I come to stroke your beard?

Are you gonna be at Orbit tomorrow? I wanna slap your Dudley’s ass down.:wink:

Yakkityyack? HyperSF or…whatever they call it. Anniversary Edition…

I’d love to say yes, but I shaved unfortunately.

DarkGiygas, yes. I’ll be at orbit on thursday. I will give your Urien the backhand

lol…

AB: After seeing your Urien I didn’t bother wasting my money… :lol:

Jay: are you going to Orbit tomorrow when Nagata and all them go???

eric dont forget my stuff.