Toronto July Thread

im so happy i went to pmall thursday, cuz i finally found and bought ARC THE LAD COLLECTION now my ps1 collection is finally complete. nigga what! holla at yo boy my collection cant be touched! :smiley:

joined a shanghai 3s tournament today and came in 7thā€¦ ppl here are too goodā€¦

ppl here buffer kenā€™s Cr.mkXXsuper EVERYTIME as soon as they see cr.mk hits :eek:

and i went to some guyā€™s house to play ggxx, first they thought i was goodā€¦ so they told me to go easy on themā€¦ den wut happens? i got owned like 20-3 :frowning:

but datā€™s okay, i still own them in cvs2 :slight_smile:

vids will be up shortlyā€¦

PS. i am god in A3

JS! I dont get itā€¦are you gonna be here for T5?
It would be good if you can make itā€¦the more pot fillers the better.

You wouldnā€™t happen to have Intelligence Cube would you?

nope but i have the demo for it?

haha damn, ah well.

Damn, Kin!
You ARE right
Butter does own!!!
Fuck, i want a professor chaos avatar
let me find some pics

so whos all going to evo for sure???

I cant wait to see you guys and fool around with you in a non homosexual way.

hahaha funny scrubā€¦ i dare u to play me in 3S for money wen i come backā€¦

i wonā€™t be there for T5

So jur suckā€¦ I hear your father kam is going to the Brampton tournament today!!

Pleaaaaaase baddy. You think you got better from playing with your Hong Kong buddies? FANNY SCRAB

hahah fuck uā€¦
why dunā€™t u go and get owned by him?

hahahha

brukkasha

Umā€¦ actually Kam did own him. Once in winners and once in Losers Finals. :stuck_out_tongue:

justin the t5 dvd ā€¦is it going ot be ready by august 21.

and can i know whos running sc2.

AND WHERE HTE FUK IS GORDAN

Umā€¦ thatā€™s giving me six days to put together what will be at least four discs, probably six if things pan out the way I think they will. As such, Iā€™d have to say no, it wonā€™t by done by August 21st. I can only assume you want a copy before going back to Kuwait. Sorry Karan, Iā€™d like to help you out but thatā€™s a near impossibility.

haha Karan
fucking jew gonna get deported

angry:

hahahahahhahaha :lol:

dennis manā€¦ kinda sad eh? datā€™s worse than losing to yamabison2

god bless