Tokyo Game Show Trailer (Frank West footage)

In air 2C causes free fall!!! That is what all this crazyness is about? Cancel 2C into mash attack on ground into all kinds of crazyness. With the looks of it, he will be able to pull a batsu (no need for baroque tho) any time he hits you in air. I like it so far.

It is more than apparent that there is no inf, but like karas he can do hella long combos that seem to do good to great damage. (When baroque is used right) As I stated before Tatsunoko has all the buff with no fluff, Capcom on the other hand, lot of fluff for fanboys but little buff for the fighting.

Can Blades mash attack be done in air? It prbo can be but I have not seen it done yet?

Tokyo Game Show is a decidedly Japan-centric expo, and that trailer has all sorts of moon writing in it. I assume that Japan is also getting UAS then. To them I guess it would just be a re-release/upgrade version or whatever.

It looks to be console-exclusive. There probably would have been some mention if they were planning to put UAS in arcades too, so I suppose CGH remains the arcade standard; it seems like a bit of a shame that TvC doesn’t get a second chance at seeing success in arcades there.

Thoughts, anyone?

Anyone know if they confirmed any sort of balance differences between pre-existing characters (aka any way to make Karas not broken)?

Is it just me or does is theme song in the trailer similar to the style in the newer Persona games?

Looks like everyone is going to main Tekkaman Blade…

:woot: As soon as I saw how he was played, I immediately thought of teaming him with Doronjo (who is just too much fun to play)

January seems so far away now.

Of course Tekkaman Blade looks gdlk right out the starting gate.

Frank/Doronjo for god tier team. ** Especially if he has a beastly assist.**

Frank West seems awesome. So does Tekka Blade.

LMAO Frank is so amazing. . .Buster super, I will be picking him up for sure!

Also, Frank’s “OMG” shopping cart attack is so quick!

Seems like Frank West is getting all the attention right now, I’m saying this based on the comments of different sites and forums, but how could this not being posible if we take on consideration that he has weird/unique Moveset.

And for those who wants to see more of Frank, here is more gameplay of him, this time with Seth talking about him.

[media=youtube]Nxe18bFAE7c[/media]

Some Interesting facts that can be found in the video :

0:11 = His Hard attack Baseball bat has Wall bounce properties
0:24 = His Assist consist in using the camera, probably good for extending combos.
1:07 = Lvl3 attack seems to deal around 18.000 - 21.000 of damage, but this could be obviously changed later.
1:21 = I’m not sure about this, but seems that he has a “Air kick” that has Knockdown properties.

There should be more things in the video, but I think is better that you guys watch the video first.

huh? welcome to 3 months ago. of course.

[media=youtube]z2W7bSIRzdk"[/media].

Did you guys noticed at 2:10 that there’s a new stage? Dead Rising Mall just there.

You guys are right, I missed the wallbounce on the blade combo which means it can break just like Ryu donkey kick shenanigans or w/e. That being said, frank has dive kicks? That sounds pretty sweet, I just hope they don’t have recovery like alex’s dive.

fuuuck yes i was hoping he’d get his knee drop.

excellent~

Oh, now I realized that I wrote “Air kick” instead of “Dive kick”, how neglected of me. And yeah, Frank seems to has dive kicks, and they are a little faster in comparison of Alex’s, but this is just based on what can be seen in the video, therefore nothing is sure for now.

I also found humorous how the zombies can hurt Frank as well, that some kind of double edged move right there.

Holy crap, Megabuster is so fat and huge. <_> Best beam super in the game?

His command grab super is pretty slow. It has Polymar-style startup. People are going to be jumping out of this on reaction, which is pretty sad since it looks like SUCH a useful super.

It looks like it does the same damage like a shinku hadouken. But can you do it in the air??

Oh and for the record, as far as I can see, the Frank Megabuster is NOT hitting OTG. The opponent is always still off the ground when it’s hitting, so unless the first hit picks up (unlikely), it just comes out fast enough that it hits them even though they’re almost knocked down.

Well, there should be a way to combo/reset into it somehow.

Yeah, it’s almost instant, like, 1 frame of startup or something.

Heh stunning assist a la Ran.

his assist actually looks hella useful too. I wonder if that’s his taunt like Doronjo’s?