Tokyo Game Show Trailer (Frank West footage)

Awesome.

:slight_smile:

both vids are so freakin awesome!!!

Canā€™t wait to kick some ass with Tekkaman Bread.

holywtFFFF Tekkaman Blade is pretty awesome. Frank is so cheesy, but cool.

ROFL at Frank. Love that winpose at the end!

Yeah, that part had me lol over here.

Sweet we get a good grappler in the game, the zombie summon, the shopping cart, servbot head, megaman cosplay.

Seriously Maverick Hunter Zero better be in this Megaman centric game

Please fix Alex voice in ULT.

Also they mixed MvC2 jazz with SF4 intro pop for the new theme song it seemsā€¦:confused:

Asami Abe ver. hasnā€™t even been released yet if ever! :crybaby:

Why does the US have to ruin everything with rap, seriouslyā€¦that new theme song is weak as hell.

They could have done alot worse with the theme song. At least they stuck to the original theme and gave it a decent arrangement and instrumentation. Itā€™s not absolutely perfect, but itā€™s alright. Also now the engrish is actually english :looney:

About Tekkaman Blade, as I said in the Youtube vid, he looks pretty nasty right away. Fast rushdown, combos that seem to end in the corner every time, and crazy cross-up potential. I really hope Capcom did this right.

Yeah Blade looks good, likeā€¦fast, high damage, mixups, and am I the only one who saw him launch, hit the j.2C, use his spin lance to hit on the ground, and then relaunch? Is there some way this isnā€™t an infinite right in the trailer?

Iā€™m sure that if you try to re-launch more than once, youā€™re just going to drop the combo or something. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™d let it be so easy to infinite with him just like that. We have to account for there being new system changes and all.

Also, seems like you need a wall for it to work. His spinny lance thing probably doesnā€™t take him that far if you try to do it from one side of the stage to the other.

But yeah, he still looks mad stupid. Like Karas but with damage and mixups.

Looks like people have seen it also.

After watching the Tekkaman Blade trailer a couple times, I think he WILL have an infinite. Especially due to his horizontal spin slash move, canā€™t help but think that a TK version of it would recover faster and enable him to do a 2-3 hit combo into another TK horizontal slash.

Even then, I think it will be an enjoyable game nonetheless.

Yeah, Tekkaman Blade Indeed looks strong in every aspect, I suspect some people will take him as the ā€œNewā€ Karas, given that he seems to have good speed, attacks, damage, Cross-ups and of course the speculations about this launcher ā€œInfiniteā€ will make him really popular until the game comes out. I wonā€™t be surprised if he becomes the most used character Online (Along with Ryu or Karas), given the strong fighting style that he has.

In any case, the new characters are somehow interesting so far.

I wanna know the sentences found in Megaman Volnutt and Roll. D:

Iā€™m guessing that there is massive recovery on the 2c, which is only special cancelable. Due to already known mechanics, the wallbounce move will only work once. However, you should still get at least 2 relaunches with an assist (assuming you can still use assists during specials)ā€¦but I donā€™t see how you can get more than that.

awesome, frank really surpirsed me, I never expected such moves lol

now please capcom show the rest!!!

So, Frank/Doronjo looks like a team for me. I love filling the screen with crap and dropping people on other peoplesā€™ heads.

Tekkaman Blade looks insane. Instant crossups, Ground to air to ground again combos with no Baroque or megacrashing!!! Blade is looking freakishly powerful at the moment!

karas/tekka blade. i call it first. team rape your face. yo did a 22 hitter of a basic with no baroque. so basically this game said fuck tekkaman, just play tekka blade. damn. tekka, you just gonna let them put you on the bench like that. double tekka team too. nice. like, looking at tekka blade, i need more info on regular tekkaman upgrades. i see no reason to play him now. lol.