Thursday 10/22 6pm SF4 session + Garou in Mill Creek/Bothell

good shit that day at e mans house i heard to many my fight moneys but oh well learning thing i guess…im usually at gameworks friday-sun around 5 till closiing so if anyone needs a ride comin from mill creek to DT just hit me up other then that im tryin to hit up sessions and local tournaments whenever

dsadfa

I haven’t seen anyone else mention garou being on xbox arcade yet…

is it really? That means 2 garou set ups next tournament!!!

at least one would be awesome, is anyone good around here?

Yeah son, me. Riki-Ohz has it on cab.

Yeah me n Pablo play seriously. If you can do combos on an X arcade stick then playing on any other stick is easy mode :rock:

Don’t make me Freeman/Bogard this bitch.

Mark of the Wolves and SF4 from 2PM til whenever my parents say to leave Saturday July 25.

Lets get that Mango Juice.

I’ll have you know Eman, I’m throwing a Hotness on Friday night, if all you’re going for is to get your fix of SF4. :slight_smile:

I’m confused. Dual sf4 meets?

ill come out and play some sf4. i live in woodinville so thats easy.

I’ll be there around 4:00.

I’ll be showing up to this, most likely in the evening times though (5 or 6ish)

Naw, back-2-back SF4 meets. Mines Friday, and his is Saturday. If you can’t make both, at least make one or the other. That way you get that training.

I’m gonna try and make out to this. Gotta brush up on my Gato.

Saturday is canceled due to my mom being out of town and my dad being a paranoid lunatic.

I’ll most likely just be at Gameworks Saturday.

All right then I hope your at jared’s tonight I saw your matches I wanna crack at that evo improved Bison.

Session at my place Monday from 4 til whenever. PM or call me to let me know you’re coming. If enough people come I’ll run a tournament since my parents are out of town.

I’m off on monday!!! I’ll try to go to this. I guess I can bring my 360, 2 te’s and the game.