Thursday 10/22 6pm SF4 session + Garou in Mill Creek/Bothell

Needs more Butt.

Hotaru ftw.

Does this thing have a cut off time or is it running late?

I left at 9, and they were about half-way through the round-robin we were doing, but I’m sure it’s probably dispersed by now.

Good games to all that came through. Too bad not enough of the Garou players came so we just held an SF4 round robin for the Mango Juice.

1st- Riki-oh
2nd- Paul Lee
3rd- Bokkin
4th- JalapNo
4th- Brian
4th- Duggish (Mor messed up the bracket she says sorry lol)

Round Robin Bracket - http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3324/3637363625_243ba62e13_o.jpg

Choking vs Balrog… :frowning:

Good to meet Brian though, always nice to see new faces…thanks for hosting Eman

I feel like I made improvements today though.

Always fun, I like that you put up the bracket regadless of the unknown secrets on it. haha see you all at preppy’s.

And nice pic!

EDIT: wait a tick, I got 4 points too. 4th! woo! (lawl)

I couldn’t make it, I had to juggle a few other responsibilities and when I was done, it was midnight. Next time! I’m gonna work on my Garou skills.

The person who drew up that bracket must’ve been pro.

SOOoo many things wrong with the bracket LOL at least 1 through 3 are right.

Blame the people who can’t read round-robin. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna have to check these sessions out once I get my stick :slight_smile:

How long till you get yo stick? I’m having a gathering next friday.

As soon as I find one in stock somewhere to place an order :grrr:

go to the stick trading thread you might find a better one for cheaper I got my stick upgraded for the same price from a local.

You can buy locally like Carlos mentioned, or you can even order a Madcatz SE from Newegg for $79.99. Those bastards had it up at $89.99 when I bought mine a little over a week ago.

use Wiialerts.com and you be quick about it when you get the alert, and you can pick one up pretty easily

I managed to get a TE stick 2 days after I heard about and started drooling over them

sweet! I set that up and also auto-notify @newegg :slight_smile:

Mini thang goin on at my place today til around 10pm. PM me or call me if you wanna come through and play some Street Fighter/ Any random SNK fighter on the cab.

You should hold some shit early afternoon tomorrow like around 12-2-ish as a start lol.