Thursday 10/22 6pm SF4 session + Garou in Mill Creek/Bothell

you gotta get with me

All Boise players, preferably 21 and up, you have to get with me man. I have had a few tournaments at my place and try to do it every couple months. Planning a trip to norcal to play in one of their tourneys and I am going to evo. I am not that good but am a huge fan and love to play above all else. My xbl gamertag is LottaMercy and email is mattsempsrott@gmail.com. Me and my little crew have a great time and are always lookin for good competition so you gotta get with me.

You don’t need help to put the parts in~ I thought I might until I actually just got my parts, opened my stick, and looked at it. It’s like rod A goes into slot B kind of simple (that’s what she said!).

Might be having this again on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday depending on which day more of you would be able to come. Let me know which day would work better quick!!!

Wednesday plz.

not thursday please I work.

I could make a gathering on any of those days.

Ok so it’s official the SF4 and Garou tournament is happening Wednesday at 2pm at my place. Same rules apply winner gets the Arizona Mango juice so bring your A game.

Also Eraserhead is the most disturbing/horrifying film I have ever watched David Lynch is a twisted genius I’m not sleeping tonight I’m far too freaked out.

De-railing ahead…Which part freaked you out? For me it was the chicken moving on it’s own at the dinner table.

2PM!?!? Damn I get off at 3 so hold the garou shit first and then hold the SF4 stuff after 4 lol.

I get off work at 5, so I’ll try to make it up there around 5.30-6. I’ve been playing some Neo Geo recently, but i gotta work on my Garou.

Word. I have a signed 2000 re-release signed by Mr. Lynch. Haven’t unwrapped it.

Looks damn sexy.

Nice to see fans of Lynch. That was actually my first David Lynch experience so I’ll soon be watching the rest of his films along with Twin Peaks. The chicken part was by far the creepiest part of the film.

I’ll be there, and I’ll remember your poster!

So after talking to my parents the time to be here will be 4 pm instead of 2pm. Don’t show up before 4 but rather between 4 and 5. I also just got a hori fight stick 3 from Randy =]

edit: Also if anyone can please bring soldering tools along with maybe a sander that would be dope.

HOTARU son

Noice, I will also show you all my new Gouki combos that suck but look awesome!

Was going to try and make it out, but it’s a no go. I will try and make out to jalapnos hotness next week hopefully.

Looks like I’m coming tonight.

Gotta run home and grab my stick then head over, going to be there around 5. I’ll be leaving at the latest 9 though, got ish to do.

u need to show me the flashy gouki combos I need some new outside of demon flip mix-up.

I know I said I would make it but I’m not feelin the 30 mile drive today. Sorry to ditch out, I don’t mean to be a flake. Allergies and possible headcold are just messin with me today. Will try to make the next event though! Hotaru all day.
I mean Chun! sf4