The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Ryu and Akuma should never be related it only complicate things. Akuma was written well in Alpha and was average in SF4 and SF3 but worst written in SF5.

Having a character with a mysterious appeal and making him suddenly obsess makes him less of what he used to.

Sadler can just be one of the many scientist of either Shadaloo or SIN that it enhance a russian escape prisoner named Rosanov is his project. SImple not complicated that later been tried to be independent after the destruction of the main organization.

1 Like

Takayuki Nakayama posted the Cindy art (her profile hasn’t been written yet).

Like Crimson Crawdad, she comes from the SF cartoon series.

So yeah, they’re truly back, it seems.

7 Likes

Lol. The Animated Series before the dozens of canon characters left :rofl: not complaining, I’ll take it! These things are the best thing ever.

Still waiting for my Saturday Night Slam Masters characters, well, that confirms my theory Marvel doesn’t have the rights over those designs.

1 Like

Yooo what, the cartoon series has some canon reps now?! I kinda want them to get that girl that Blanka hung out with. She’s who I would have had disappear and then have Blanka be in SF5, but oh well hah.

It’s interesting, with these + the other additions like the robotics division making the mecha characters, plus the elite American Shadaloo guards, it makes me feel like there’s been a canon expansion, but we haven’t really seen it in game yet. I dunno if it makes sense, but now it kind of feels like there’s been more skirmishes between the good guys and Shadaloo that what we’ve seen in game, or now it’s like a whole crap load of stuff went on in the alpha + 2 days than just the tournament and the last fight against Bison.

2 Likes

Why does the art for these randomm bullshit characters seem more detailed than the regular cannon ones?

2 Likes

Glad are back, but i will prefer they cover anime ones insted crappy cartoon stuff

Is not that they lack material:

immagine immagineimmagine
immagine immagine immagine
immagineimmagine
immagine

Also stuff from Retsuden manga, it was a bit cheap but got some crazy stuff here and there lol
Like Bison created the ultimate creature wich was essentially GillxSethxSomething
They was the first to give Bison white hair look too!

5 Likes

While at it

immagine
For who want read it
https://mangapark.net/manga/kengan-asura/i1274412/v9/c74

1 Like

I’ve returned!:
tenor

As much as I disliked the Alpha movie (for its ugly art and horrible “long lost half-brother” trope that the anime industry had done to death), I’ll admit that I did become intrigued with Rosanov and would love seeing him referenced in the future.

1 Like

Well if they do the anime as well we might finally get goukens daughter/niece

1 Like

Lucinda “Cindy” Davila Guile

1 Like

She and Blanka could have kind of a The Thing/Alicia relationship, without the blindness. Like, people don’t hate Blanka, they know he’s a good guy, but still prefer to avoid him. Only Cindy sees him for what he really is. Of course, you have to make Blanka more than a joke for anyone to care, but the more depth those second-tier characters get, the better.

4 Likes

I like how Bucky jacked Guile’s j.HK.

10 Likes

Standard US Military jump kick :wink:

10 Likes

Like I said before cartoons are safe to be CFN as long their relationship with the playable characters isnt major and because most of them are unlikely to be playable characters.

They are just interesting fillers for SF universe as making it lively and more like a eco system.

And other than the characters I recently mentioned in an early comment that belongs to the Anime and OVA.

Beyond that personally I want to see

Th Zubaz and King Cobra because they are the concept art that were romanticize by the community the rest weren’t.

Right now I’m very excited with La Lupa and Satin Hammer been wanting them before

There was even a fan art of La Lupa in SFV lol

Credits to thatdb

1 Like

So since I never watched the cartoons. How is cindy related to guile?

they got world-in-the-centre-with-screens stage too :smiley:

while at it, lot of cool SFV stages details:
https://streetfighter.gamepedia.com/Category:Stages

2 Likes

Yup to Guile

They would probably retcon her to more less impact-full to Guile and Blanka like they did with Cody’s supposed brother Kyle. Not a bad choice of direction to make them less complicated but still interesting.

Dr. Lucinda “Cindy” Davila

It’s gross to me these cartoon characters ane getting profiles that don’t clearly label them as non-canon(being Extra, different background etc).

I’m still hoping for more background characters too.

1 Like