The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Honestly the way SFV plays his V-skill or V-trigger will be Tengu Stone or something similar and I’ll be surprised if it isn’t.

1 Like

agree with Max they just started it

the Dan and Akira might had been influence by him.

It’s like they just give a quick preview of Dan in a low quality preview, not something of a presentation

The character guide stuff is never set in stone. There seems to be very little cohesion between what’s on the guide and what appears on the game. I accept Rival Schools as SF canon as soon as Tiffany and Hinata appeared on the beach stage.

1 Like

Nakayama confirmed RS and SF are in the same universe in 2016.

2 Likes

It should have been Sean instead of Dan.

If we had to get a joke shoto, it should have been the one that didn’t come back in SF4 already, and actually appeared in SF5’s story mode.

8 Likes

when it comes to the designs, the schedule shows that Dan is getting a Nostalgia costume, so I guess he is getting a different costume as his main, even though we saw him in his old costume in the footage.

Not as much info on the other characters costumes other than Rose getting a “professional” themed one.

1 Like

Garuda would do Justice here.

Same thoughts that character could had been more expanded here.

1 Like

Well, aside use insane strenght to launch the turle like
immagine

We seen he can make levitate rocks, maybe same trick works with turtles :smiley:

Overall, I’m happy for Rose the most. Oro and Akira (shocker!) could be interesting. Don’t care for Dan whatsoever, but he does seem to have a fanbase amongst the “elite” like Maximilian.
The new mechanic is probably CA2, don’t think they’d add something too radical at this point.
The long waits are gonna suck though. I just hope they keep up this amazing new communication and transparency, and keep us updated on the development of the new chars (and hopefully more modes).

1 Like

I think Rose is getting a redesign. The presentation showed what looks to be an arcade ending comic page with Rose sporting a new look. She got a trenchcoat and yellow tinted sunglasses

1 Like

You have no idea how i will like it to happen, and canon wise him at the end can even make sense… if he drop some big trth about Alex and possible past linked to illuminati (Urien HATE Tom, Gill respected him enough to go hard on him) and send us in SF6 direction

My doubt is… by himself he’s mostly just a normal middle age man with punchkickgrab style, feel strange they keep him hidden like that

I expect the 5th to be something far more “special” gimmick…

I’m praying for this

This might end up being Rose new design

8 Likes

Rose and Oro coming. Enough said.

1 Like

They mentioned Akira will have a mechanic that remember RS

Will be fun if involve her VS / VT choice being about Edge (1) or Gan (2)
immagine

Would be fun if she have a CA for herself, then depending on VT1/2 a CA with Edge and a CA with Gan… the latter two replicating their tag team supers they got in RS

1 Like

I want her v-skill to be a RS character to pat her on the back and regain her white health.

3 Likes

Vskill probably launcher which you can then follow up with the darkstalkers chain in the air

Edit: I also think character 5 hasnt been decided yet. They probably want go do C.viper given how much shes in the story but know shes probably not too hype. Imo should have put C.viper in this announcement and save Akira for last.

Final character not revealed because they’ll be new

2 Likes

I think this too, no missing character seem to deserve something like this

If Gill was’nt in i would say him, but as we speak i say new too

1 Like

Some people making the case that releasing Dan as a DLC character is a mistake. Will people be interested in buying a character that (at least until known) has been famous for being utterly ineffective?

1 Like