The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

There goes my theory of the code being Laura just wearing socks with two black censor bars :wink:

1 Like

Laura’s code is more than her just taking off her jacket.

https://twitter.com/mememenome/status/1288329154643890176

1 Like

Lol did’nt noticed they gone Britney Spear on her,

i just straight picked code version without pass through standard one :smiley:

There hasn’t been a turd that does cartwheels either. Doesn’t mean they need to make a character for that.

He’s not generic ENOUGH. His half-luchadore/half-chef outfit is dumb as hell.

Juri > Abel > Hakan > Gouken > El Fuerte >>> Poison > Decapre > Viper >>> Rufus > Seth > Oni

More or less we agree, aside Decapre who to me is certified crap who had to rely on fucking evilryu to not be crappiest of all :smiley:

Poison and Decapre are both in the “this character didn’t need to be playable” category. And then past that we get down into actual bad characters.

Viper isn’t actually a bad character, but I hate her tech.

I’m not even sure why you’re counting Evil Ryu. He wasn’t new in SF4.

3 Likes

i counted him just because was first time he had drastic different design from normal Ryu

I don’t think we will get additional shoto now.

But it’s likely for Rose and Oro

NEO shadaloo. And another SF3

Juri is the most popular and love in SF4 no doubt next is Viper.

Decapre or Abel can be also a candidate

I don’t think ElFuerte iin his SF4. He would probably return in the future with major overhaul. Same with Rufus.

Hakkan is good character to me.

But how ever we rank them, it always boils down to what category of fans and follower they should be catered to

Hakan could have been a bad ass character were it not for his super shitty normals half of which were recycled animations from other characters

1 Like

Just one more week before we know some new characters!

I hope the just announce the whole season again instead of, like, 1-2 characters…

6 Likes

I have a feeling they will reveal 3 characters.
They are calling this the Summer update, wasnt the Honda Poison Lucia the Winter one?
If the three revealed are from the tarot then the reveal of the final 2-3 will be a drag.

No real point with just under half a season of this shit left. They might do another season in 2021 just because covid may have delayed the SF6 development and therefore the reveal.

I guess we get either 3 1 1 or 2 1 1 1, i doubt we will see fulll season reveal

Would like to see/get hints on the full season though

Curious to know if the 5th will be some sort of “Special/Boss” character… even if effectively Oro IS “Special”

I’m assuming that’s already the reason why we’re getting S5.

Laura new alt colors

Fuck. The image took a second to load and I almost had a heart attack, thinking the link was to a new CFN profile. Now I’m sad :cry:

2 Likes

no, just the usual one, they update it every time they add new alts

Feel your pain bro

Possible. Since the covid problem is messing up everything

@Cestus_II hey curious what gave away Alex being the one battling Zangief in that new Gill stage? I downloaded it Yesterday but was not able to fully identify it.