The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Hmm…Season 5 wishlist:

1. Sodom
  2. Eagle
  3. Maki
    (to complete the return of the Alpha 3 roster to the modern era, not counting Ingrid, Juni and Juli, who shouldn’t return, of course)

Hmm, for the last 2 slots…any 2 of these would be acceptable:
Retsu
Lee
Haggar
Oro
Dudley
Makoto

As far as predictions? I dunno. If we look at their most recent character popularity poll results, the top 5 characters not in the game are:
Makoto
Q
Dudley
Dan
Fei Long

Based on rumours it will probably be Oro, Rose, C.Viper and the last two being Gorrila and Hair Dude from NeoShadow. Those designs are just too specific not to be used.

2 Likes

There are characters that already have a character model done, like Azam, Byron, Nadeshiko, Abel and the dolls.

There’s a chance they could be playable.

I was the guy, iirc i also did an alt color of that and a different alt… but i got all on the other PC, together with all other alts

Maybe after i post them, could be fun send a “SRK collection” (even if only 2 will be done) as request lol

3 Likes

There’s also a chance they’ll add legendary V-Trigger III for Zangief, where he gives birth to his own head through his butt.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/c/c3/Zangief_Interesting.gif/revision/latest?cb=20200505021002

Barf no thanks. No more shitty derivative characters.

It’s a real chance :stuck_out_tongue: Remember 4 AE and Ultra received basically recycled characters.

There is a major difference. Gill is actually a SF character.

4 Likes

Ah that’s right! You did recolors for a bunch of characters! Thanks again!

Unfortunately, this is quite true.

And given the Covid situation, I could definitely see them doing that again if this is another “We weren’t expecting to make this content, so we rehashed it from what we had”-type situation.

At least they weren’t like “12 more characters this season!” cause then we’d know they were all just Dolls.

2 Likes

It is sort of implied that G is a replacement for Q. I doubt thy would put Q (to be honest, I hope they won’t).

It is my belief they should have echo fighters in SF going forward. Sure it wont be completely different but at least it would be easier to add fan favs will relative ease/cost.

Also if theyre honest about it upfront .i.e theyre actually echos then people are more likely to accept it. Instead of “hey guYzz, new karacter dekpra lolz”

I agree with someone who said USF4 was the time to do this if they wanted an everyone is here approach. You could have easily got all the SF1 characters

Joe / Cody
Mike / Barlog
Eagle / Dudley
Birdie / Hakan (?)
Geki / Vega
Retsu / Gouken
Lee / Rufus

Unfortunately I think Dan has a good chance.

The character select screen will be asymmetrical if they don’t change it. So I suspect we might get a surprise character, or a new CS screen.

1 Like

I just want a season 5 leak lol

I’m hoping they don’t drag things out at we just get everyone announced at EVO.

4 Likes

With all the emphasis they put on “V” i will not be surprised of the very last char is somebody “special”(think Boss) who get a point-down triangular slot in the middle (a “V”) that works as bridge between left and right wings of slots

\ 11 \ 1 / 11 /
.\11 \ ? / 11 /

Alright, I’mma be greedy and wonder if a second act will be available to us. There are still so many unexplained items, namely G and his connection with Gill among other things. I mean Mortal Kombat 11 got theirs - why can’t we have it too, dawggone…?

3 Likes

If they are aiming to make this quick Decapre and Juni had are almost near finish. They could just tweak a few for Juni using Juli.

While the other that appeared only in FMV no real in-battle.

Yup, I was just joking didn’t want here either.

So people here even in other groups are saying and 100% sure Capcom that the 3 of 5 characters are… it’s Rose, Viper and Oro because of the rumor and fake leaks from the past season.

Are people really interested on playing this characters or are they just hype because of the previous fake stuff with this characters?

Yet the polls should say so.

Here the leak Rose, Viper and Oro. lol

There’s another leak and separate… IT’S MIKE HAGGAR!!

1 Like

If the theory is we’re getting a season 5 because they’re too rona’d to make SF6 right now, I doubt they can make a 2nd story mode either.

So what do you guys hope Capcom will do with this final season of character stories?

I am hoping they help set up SF6 more blatantly.

• More Bison clues (Rose)
  • More Alphabet company hints (give us Revamped Q)
  • More Illuminati secrets (Viper)

I think Oro’s character story could shed light on what exactly went on in SF3 and what Ryu’s fate post-3s is going to be.

This leaves us with 1 wild card character story that could be for shits and giggles like Honda/Blanka’s were. I think Eagle, Sodom, or Fei Long could really work for this slot. Fei would be very interesting because last we saw him he was working on a film based on the events of SF4.

2 Likes