The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I have done concepts for all of them but Sodom. I probably would have gotten to him If I didn’t write that book that no one has read :rofl:

2 Likes

I dont think they’ll put in highly requested characters, 1 or 2 at most.

Good call, Lowering expectation mostlikely we’ll have more SF3 characters this time.

Decapre is guaranteed imo

1 Like

She would be fine, how I wished that her story would conclude Thawk, the doll along with Juli and Noembelu.

Interesting that Capcom is still adding content to SFV with the next console generation on the horizon. Especially given how season 4 had Kage/Gill as “asset reuse” characters building off of existing models, which Capcom traditionally saves for the end of a game’s life cycle. There are a couple of ways I can read this:

• Capcom did have another fighting game in development but it’s been delayed/canceled (possibly COVID-19 related), so the team needs to put out something to generate money in the meantime
  • Capcom originally structured SFV’s next release schedule around the 2020 Olympics, which are now cancelled

Also note the confirmation that Gill/Seth are considered part of S4 instead of their own season, which I remember some people trying to argue against back when CE launched.

https://twitter.com/ningiou/status/1265691186909581324

3 Likes

she already a costume so no chance… but wait Gill was… lol

Want:
Eagle, Retsu, Oro, DeeJay, Rolento

Will Get:
Doll 1, Doll 2, Evil Ken, Sean, Gorilla

3 Likes

The Five I want are Remy, Makoto, Nerco, Sean and Hakan.

Necro too would be better

I’m okay with the dolls, just please not be the doll’s that can be fight against in the cinematic mode.

Wow. I was already very saisfied and had a feeling of “completeness” for SFV… this news took me by complete surprise.

I only hope Sodom gets in. Justice needs to be made.

I actually expect them to include at least 1 new character.

And I think Dudley or Makoto would be good to put there, wouldn’t surprise me.

Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me if we got one or more dolls there either.

Wonder if last season can be built on get one char from each chapter

Counting the oro/rose rumor and the 3m2f rule it still can work lol

SF1 Eagle
SF2 Fei Long
SFA Rose
SF3 Oro
SF4 C.Viper
SFV NEW as one last surprise

Not my ideal Season but not shit either lol

1 Like

How in the fuuuck?

I got the feeling that having an odd number of fighters is due that the fifth and last character will be the ‘true’ final boss of SFV.

Like G riding Satsui No Hado Necalli with machineguns.

5 Likes

“We know our players are wondering what’s next for Street Fighter V, so we have some exciting news to share. Due to the positive reception to Season 4 and Champion Edition, we are planning to do a final Season “V”, which will add “V” more fighters to the roster. Three new stages are also being planned.”

Hmm, glad I didn’t make a new version of this video yet when I though SF5 was done.

Okay, YOU need to die.

2 Likes

That’s easily my #1 wish for a stage, would welcome Rose over other females mostly for that lol
A Venice alt night version can work for Menat’s and we will cover two at the price of one

I loved also the australian train idea too, but i like when a stage connect directly with a specific character to be his/her “home stage”

Curious to know if they’re counting the cpt french stage as one of the three, hopefully not

1 Like

Was thinking something very very similar… If the last one end up being new, no doubt they can likely go for that

A normal new face can’t estabilish himself in a game on the very last run, i can see them going for some anime op boss… And for that G and Necalli are the ones with the characterization to do that

Will slighty favor necalli with his v face getting the last central slot
After all we already know they at least considered a shitjustgotreal version of him
https://images.app.goo.gl/mLZNGVe15p88BvqB7

Heh, I went ahead and submitted this Oro design to the contest. Even though he’s not in the game(at least, not yet).

I know someone here made this artwork for me based on the design I wanted, but I forgot who it was…

4 Likes

?!

(NO.)

(NONOPENAYTOINGRID.NO)

1 Like