The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Cool! Thanks a lot! I wasn’t expecting it! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I found where Sari measurements came from: All About Street Fighter Zero 2.

And from what I can see, they imply here that there’s a 6 year gap between SF1 and SF2 just like it’s mentioned in Sagat’s section. Otherwise, they would have mentioned him being so young and able to write/read.

And nothing about his age even here. BTW, WTH is about those 2 crossover titles? They seem to be a total mess in terms of chronology. Funny that Sari is called “his wife” in Dhalsim’s ending. LOL.

I see, I’ll correct that.

LOOOOOL!!! Chun-Li did the same thing with Rose on her SFZ1-2 exclusive winning quote to her:

I think the translation is something like: “That was a fine lesson, auntie!”

Sigh! Capcom can’t come up with a more creative name? Li Fei is the name of the boy here. One year later Capcom would come up with a nameless girl as Chun-Li’s kidnapped student. Then in 2016, they named such girl… Li-Fen.

By the way, from now on, can I ask you to also translate the left page (including the Ryu and Ken)? The one with Profile, Birth Place, Special Skill, Likes, Dislikes, Fighting Style and Fashion Style? So that the AASFZ3 part gets complete.

BTW, I’m adding those pieces to the guide.

I already have Cammy’s translation from AASFZ3. Would you like me to post it and you just correct it like we did with the charts?

LOL! The look on Tyson’s face after the first puch was hilarious.

3 Likes

I told you. You can’t trust Capcom when it comes to chronology, come on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, it is. :laughing:

Uh… I could, but that’d be more time-consuming and mostly pointless, as the interesting part is always the story on the right, let’s be honest. We already know the measurements, and “fashion style” is a description of what the characters wear… I mean, we’re seeing that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hang on, how many of these do you already have? So I can avoid the doubles… Go ahead, I’ve just found two things about that stage. :smile:

Yeah, I know, but those two… it REALLY takes the cake. I always thought that MSH VS SF was an expanded version of X-Men VS SF. But the thing is total mess! :face_vomiting:

Okay. :disappointed_relieved:

Cammy, Rose, Vega/Bison, Juni and Juli (they have the same story).
Cammy’s have some things that the translator wasn’t sure about, like the name of the beach and the name of the murdered man.

1 Like

All About Street Fighter Zero 3 - Cammy

Member of Vega’s personal guard. By his direct order, she became responsible for collecting fighting data. But, it seems that her existence has a greater significance for Vega and Shadaloo.

Fighting Style
Her basic fighting style is to keep the opponent from a distance using fast leg strokes until finding an opening so she can deliver a sharp blow. Despite her small body frame, it has a great fighting ability, since her muscle strength and neurological reflexes were artificially enhanced. Her specialty are attacks that use the legs. The elasticity of her body could be compared to the body of a gymnast, which allows to perform acrobatic moves.

Fashion Style
The uniform is given by the organization and its design is extremely cold and impersonal. It is a swimsuit that, despite being very light, has high performance and protects the neck’s vital point. To prevent injuries during violent combat, uses a large protector on the forearm and shoulder pads embedded. The arm band attached to the upper arm shows that she’s part of the Vega’s personal guard.

Mykonos Island (Greece)
“As usual, we will begin the reports meeting.”
In a dark room equipped with an eighty-inch projection screen, a tall man wearing glasses begins to read the documents in his hands.
In the room, about ten people hear his words carefully.
“This investigation was carried out in Greece, where, as you know, is the holiday resort’s Prime Minister from Muwajik Republic - Mr. Guihad. This image was captured on the Kyuanoeides (Kalafatis?) beach, located at the southeast of Mykonos Island.”
The video shows a completely blue sky and a fine white sand beach.
“It was on this beach, at daylight, that the murder of Guihad recently happened. The case is being reported as an heart attack. But as you can see…”
The image moves. At the center of the screen, you can see a little girl playing in the sand. Apparently, Guihad’s wife was filming their daughter.
Behind her, a very small image of a man sitting on a beach chair can be seen. It’s Guihad.
The focus of the camera isn’t him. So he goes in and out of the frame. Until then, there’s no suspicious movement.
“Here!”
The image freezes and is rewinded a bit. At the edge of the frame, you can see something crossing horizontally, similar to a piece of fabric. A second later, the chair were Guihad is sitting begins to fall slowly. Until this point, his wife, who was doing the shooting at a distance, have not realized what was happening.
The child’s cries of joy can still be heard.
“It seems unbelievable, but it was during those very few seconds that a powerful poison with ultra-fast effect was injected into Guihad. No physical evidence was found at the incident scene.”
The wife realizes what is happening and immediately drops the camera on the floor and run towards her husband.
The image freezes at this point.
“For a year, there were several mysterious murders like this from all over the world. I also would like you all to see this…”
The following projection was a picture of a young woman. Full body, front, side and back.
It seems to be an Asian teenager.
“This girl was aboard the boat that shipwrecked and was captured 150Km south of Tonsha archipelago. In the same boat there were 38 more orientals, including Chinese, but all dead. This young girl was rescued in a state of profound malnutrition, and 55 hours after the rescue, she died. The most surprising thing is that it was found in her body, a huge amount of anabolic steroids, tranquilizers and other hormones composed by unidentified elements. Her bone and muscle development is completely abnormal. The only thing that has been proved is that this was not due to illnesses or congenital problems. There was absolutely nothing found that could contribute to the identification of the youngling. The number of injections spots on both legs and arms, the lack of memory, all evidence fits perfectly to the characteristics of an ‘enhanced body’, reported on other occasions.”
“Which means…?” - Questions one of the participants.
“If we consider the possibility of an important connection between these two cases, it is important to review the whole inquiry and I would like that the strengthen of the investigation department is urgently thought. I believe this is a key step to approach the organization known as ‘Shadaloo’.”

NOTE: The bolded parts are names that the translator wasn’t sure if they are translated right.

4 Likes

I mean…that would be one way to do it I guess. But GOD I hate the way SF5 looks. And it’s only going to look worse with time.

Compare that to how GG Xrd looks, which was pretty much the best looking fighting game, if not one of the best looking video games period, at the time it came out. And looks just as good now, a generation later, than it did then…

If SF6 could just capture that kind of aesthetic, then they could spend the next 10 years working their way up to having everyone.

I dunno why not. There’s VERY little actual work that went into making that mode. It’s basically just a single page of art for each character, per game. And, yeah, that’s a few hundred pages total but…that’s not that big a deal.

3 Likes

I’m down for recycling V’s assets, completely changing the gameplay and then adding the rest of the guys.

1 Like

Complete bullshit. Everyone knows Gill is based on Judah from Hokuto no Ken.

The guy you posted looks more like Necalli.

Yeah, Gill’s THONG is based upon Yuda’s. Too bad there’s nothing else in common between them. Go give “complete bullshit” to someone else, thank you.

2 Likes

His face and hair too. Your guy’s hair looks nothing like Gill.

Yuda = Vega/Claw

Oh, so Yuda’s hair magically floats in air? No, and you’d know that if you actually knew HNK and didn’t simply take a pic from fightingstreet. Of course Capcom didn’t stealTAKE INSPIRATION from a single source, come on. Yuda’s face and hairstyle match better, but Gill’s hair floats like Nachi’s; and that’s excluding all the other backstory details, that Yuda doesn’t share with Gill - if anything, Yuda’s envy for Rei is better reflected in URIEN’s envy for Gill. The mix is obvious, and implying a Capcom character is a mere copypaste of another single character is the true bullshit (except for SF1, when things were simpler).

1 Like

Yes it does.

Necalli’s too, have you seen his supersaiyan transformation?

Yuda likely influenced the personality but as design two other HNK characters had way more influence

Nameless Shura for Design
immagine immagine

Club for Weapon/Setting
immagine

2 Likes

I still think Urien’s angry bro dynamic came from Saga’s twin Kanon

“At first, Kanon was depicted as a treacherous man, always tempting his twin brother to use his status and power to advance his status of influence beyond that of a Gold Saint. He concluded that their amazing and powerful abilities were gifts from the Gods for them to take advantage of. Much to his dismay, his brother opposed this and caused his incarceration at Cape Sounion”

Kanon’s disprect of the Sanctuary pretty much mirror Urien’s disprect for Illuminati/Elders too

Kanon will to team with his bro to be above anyone else seem in contrast with Urien, but tbh more than natural hate, Urien’s anger seem the consequence of Gill’s solo rise… if Gill wanted to have an equal position on top of the world with him, he (Urien) will likely not be full of hate
SFV seem also to sggest that key, even if of course we can’t consider this to work retroactively :smiley:

Both Kanon and Urien are the only aware of their twin evil side, rest of people consider them holy/saints figures

Both Saga and Gill had to “contain” (the former in actual prison, the latter in a hierarchy slot) their twins because they had greater solo plan too

Big difference is Saga had an evil side as actual second personality, while Gill is actually an evil fuck that play holy savior… but essentially once the evil side trigger into Saga he behave exactly like Gill, pretending to be holy savior.

On other hand good-personality Saga behave different does’nt aim at become the pope even if he’s one of the 2 top candidates
(sadly i found it only in italian)

We also have the proof SF3 guys at least gave a watch to Saint Seiya, as Remy’s ending is a straight rip-off of a scene of the anime :smiley:

I completely agree on multiple sources for everything though

1 Like

The level of disrespect is unparalleled.

1 Like

Bullshit to yo mutha!

A english sub version of that scene. Why is so hard to find the english dub of Saint Seiya?

2 Likes

Yes, I was insisting on Yuda only to answer him. Fightingstreet and the old plot guide did many things right, but unfortunately at the same time spread a lot of wild guesses and personal fan fictions as they were undisputable facts. Like the Guy = Guy Picciotto nonsense, already easily disproven by @LOVECYCLONE months ago. I’m sure that even after the developers themselves officially said that Haggar was inspired by Mad Bull 34’s Sleepy, amongst other things, many still would say that Haggar is Jesse Ventura.

Ok, ok, I’ll do it, don’t do that.

2 Likes

Really? Thank yooouuu!

But… er, you will have to do for those four that I’ll post. At the time, I didn’t realize that there was different info. Of course from the stats section, you don’t have to do the measurements and blood type part because that’s pretty much self explanatory, only the rest. Can you do them when you revise the texts?
Thanks a lot!

I took some time away from my writing project when I got the concept bug again. I took and older SFIV/V Concept I already completed and turned it in a SFVI one. Although they are some crossover with SFV Concept. This Tora is a different character. He isn’t an amnesiac Dan Hibiki taken in by Sagat but boy from the mountain village Sagat trained in during his sabbatical that eventually became his disciple.

Tora - The Prince of Muay Thai

Summary

Name: Tora

Nickname : Prince of Muay Thai

Sex: Male

Ethnicity: Thai

Height: 6ft 4in(1.93m)

Weight: 225 lbs. (102kg)

B/W/H: 48-35-36(122cm-89cm-91cm)

Hometown: Ayutthaya, Thailand

Appearance: Tora is a tall young man. He has brown eyes and long loose straight brown hair that hangs down his back to his waist. He is a muscular but not overly bulky physique. Tora is shirtless. He wears knee length orange Thai boxing shorts. The shorts have a thick black waist band and black trim around the base of pant leg. His fists are wrapped in black tape from the wrist up to the knuckles leaving his fingers exposed. Tora has black tape around his ankles and wrapping around the arches of his feet. His ankles and toes are left exposed… There is a black headband tied around his forehead.

Likes: Sagat, Training, Tigers, Kaeng Kanun(Jackfruit Curry)

Dislikes: Adon, Distractions (From His Training)

Fighting Style: Muay Thai (Tiger Style )

Tone: Tora is a dedicated and serious young man. Training and improving are his chief focus in life.

Origins: Tora has no memory of his parents. He was orphaned as a boy. When the Muay Thai Emperor, Sagat, came to his mountain village to train in solitude. Tora watched him from a distance. He’s mimic, to the best of his ability, the techniques he saw Sagat perform. This went on for several years. Unbeknownst to Tora, Sagat was aware of his prying eyes. Sagat figured he’d grow bored and go about his way eventually, but Tora did not. With no parents to take care of him, Tora performed odd jobs around the village to earn his keep. Only taking breaks to watch Sagat. Sagat was reluctant to take on any students after schism between he and Adon.

One day, on his way to get water from the local river, Sagat saw several kids accosting Tora. Before he could intervene, Tora subdued his attacks with surprisingly accurate versions of his own techniques. Impressed with the progress he made on his own. Sagat decided to formally train Tora. Tora was overjoyed at the opportunity. He worked diligently at his craft. Sagat often had to insist that Tora take breaks. Tora would go off in the woods to “relax.” A soon as he was out of Sagat’s line of sight, he’d train on his own.

Tora has developed quite the “fan club” in the village. However he’s completely oblivious to why the girls of the village find excuses to be around him. The biggest of his fan often joins him on his morning runs and frequently asks to be trained by Tora. Tora always remarks to her that he is still learning himself and that she should study under Sagat. Yet she persists in following him around and mimic his movements. He was initially annoyed at the distraction from his training until Sagat reminded Tora that he followed Sagat around in the same manner.

His Rival: Adon

Stamina: 1050

Stun: 1050

Stun Recovery: 23F

Forward Dash: 18F

Back Dash: 22F

Forward Walk Speed: 5.1

Back Walk Speed: 3.4

Forward Dash Distance: 1.5

Back Dash Distance : 1.5

Normal Rise: 64F

Quick Rise: 32F

Delayed Rise: 80F

Back Rise: 48F

Taunt: Tora turns his back to his opponent, clinches his fists gaining a white aura, and says “Anata ga yūkigāreba watashi o kōgeki shi nasai” - “Attack me if you dare”. If the animation completes. Tora gains armor on frame 3 for all of his special attacks.

Throw Range: 24

Throws:

Tiger Ambush -LP+LK: Tora grabs his foe with a Thai Clinch and pulls their head down as he knees them in the face causing them to fly backward. 4F Startup 120 Damage/120 Stun

Tiger Toss -B+LP+LK: Tora grabs his foe, hits them with a spinning back elbow to the gut, and tosses them over his shoulder. 4F Startup 110 Damage/150 Stun

Unique Attacks:

Tiger Elbow – F+HP (Overhead) – Tora strikes with a slow but powerful overhead elbow strike. Slow startup, -2 on block. 18F Startup 80 Damage/120 Stun +4 on Hit/-1 On Block

Pouncing Claw – F+ MK: (Overhead) Tora performs a hopping knee strike that hits overhead. Attack has slow startup, but is -2 on block. 15F Startup 70 Damage/100 Stun +2 on Hit/-2 on Block

Strong Paw Kick – B+HK: Tora executes a high reaching left roundhouse kick. Attack has excellent vertical range but limited horizontal range. Can anti air with proper timing. Does not hit crouching opponents. 9F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun +3 on Hit/-2 on Block

High Step Paw – B+MK: Tora steps forward and strikes with a right roundhouse kick. Can be used an anti air. Puts the airborne opponent’s juggle state. Leaves grounded opponent’s standing. 8F Startup 70 Damage/120 Stun +1 on Hit/-2 on Block

Low Step Paw – F+HK: Tora steps forward and strikes with a left kick to his opponent’s lower leg. Must be blocked low. Attacks causes a knock down. 10F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun +2 on Hit/-5 on Block

Step Kick Feint – HK, HK (In rapid succession): Tora steps forward and fakes a step kick. Can be used to bait opponents.

Double Maul Paw – B+MK, F+HK: Tora steps forward and strikes his opponent high step kick to the face followed by a low step kick that takes them off of their feet. 8F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun +1 on Hit/-5 on Block

Twin Launch Paw – B+MK, B+HK: Tora steps forward right roundhouse kick followed by high angle left roundhouse kick that launches his opponent into air. Causes a juggle state. 8F Startup 90 Damage/100 Stun Knock Down/-7 on Block

Zen Riposte:

Strong Claw Strike – B,DB,D+P: Tora grabs his foe by the neck and strikes them with a powerful straight punch to the sternum. Leaves opponent standing and Alex with a +2 advantage. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Tiger Fang – B,DB,D+K: Tora hurtles towards his opponent with a flying left side kick that knocks his opponent off their feet. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Zen Trance:

Tiger Fury -HP+HK: Tora clears his mind and gains increased Ki control enhancing his Tiger Roar and improving overall juggling capabilities.

• Tiger Roar – Startup Reduced from 16F to 13F, Total Frames Reduced from 46F to 42F.
  • Tiger Roar – Damage increased from 60 to 80, Stun increased from 100 to 120.
  • Tiger Roar – Launches foes into a juggle state from ¼ screen distance or closer.
  • Tiger Blow – Any juggles caused by Tiger Blow do not count against the juggle limit.
  • LP Tiger Claw - leaves Tora +2 in front of his standing opponent.
  • MP Tiger Claw - Juggles in the corner
  • HP Tiger Claw – Launches Tora’s opponent on it’s final hit
  • Tiger Crush – When striking a juggled foe, does not count against the juggle limit.
  • Tiger Smash – Locks juggled opponent’s into the attack so that all the hits land
  • Tiger Crash – Causes a hard knock down when hitting a juggled foe.

Specials:

Tiger Blow – F,D,DF+P: Tora performs a swift and powerful standing left uppercut into a rising elbow strike. After the uppercut strikes his opponent’s jaw, Tora continues the motion, bringing his elbow upward striking them in the jaw again as he is rising into the air. Punch button determines the damage and start up speed. Attack has no airborne strike invincibility. Is projectile and throw invincible. All versions cause a juggle state. The stronger the punch, the higher the opponent is launched. LP(4F Startup, 130 Damage/150 Stun) MP (5F Startup, 145 Damage/150 Stun), HP (6F Startup, 160 Damage/160 Stun), EX (4F Startup, Full Startup Invincibility, 160 Damage/200 Stun)

Tiger Roar - QCF + P: Tora pulls back both of his arms with clinched fists and throws them forward violently towards his opponent generating a wave of ki. All projectiles have 16F Startup and 46 Total Frames. All versions do 60 Damage/120 Stun. Punch Button determines the angle of the projectile. LP (Horizontal). MP (30° Angle) HP (45° Angle) EX version, Tora tosses a larger two hit Tiger Shot. 15F Startup 43 Total Frames. 120 Damage/200 Stun. LP+MP(Horizontal), LP+HP(30° Angle), MP+HP(45° Angle)

Tiger Claw -QCB + P: (Rekka)A “Rekka” style attack that can be extended by repeated the motion up to three times. Tora hits his foe with a right hooking elbow strike. followed by a left hooking elbow strike, and finishes the attack with a right elbow uppercut. Punch button determines the distance traveled and attack properties.

• LP – 6F Startup 50 Damage/50 Stun ¼ Travel Distance, 1st Follow up 6F Startup 40 Damage/50 Stun, 2nd Follow up 6F Startup 40 Damage/50 Stun, Leaves Foes Standing

• MP – 8F Startup 60 Damage/60 Stun 1/3 Travel Distance, 1st Follow up 6F Startup 40 Damage/50 Stun, 2nd Follow up 8F Startup 50 Damage/50 Stun, Knocks Down

• HP – 10F Startup 70 Damage/70 Stun ½ Travel Distance, 1st Follow up 6F Startup 50 Damage/60 Stun, 2nd Follow up 8F Startup 50 Damage/70 Stun. Knocks Down, Juggles in the corner.

• EX - 6F Startup 70 Damage/70 Stun ½ Travel Distance, 1st Follow up 6F Startup 60 Damage/60 Stun, 2nd Follow up 8F Startup 70 Damage/70 Stun Causes Hard Knock Down. Gains Armor Frame 3, Launches His Foe

Tiger Crush - F,D,DF+ K: (Anti Air) Tora ascends into the air rapidly while executing a triple knee strike. Strength of the kick button used determines startup and damage. Attack only has airborne attack invincibility. Has no grounded strike, throw, or projectile invincibility. LP(3F Startup, 120 Damage/120 Stun) MP (4F Startup, 130 Damage/140 Stun) HP (5F Startup, 140 Damage/150 Stun), EX (3F Startup, Full Startup Invincibility, Most Damage, Crush Counterable)

Tiger Smash- QCB+ K: Tora flies toward his foe with aerial alternating left-right knee combination. All versions of this attack are projectile invincible and go over low attacks. All versions have a 6F Startup. LK (2hits, 100 Damage/120 Stun, +0 on Hit, -2 on Block) MK (3hits, 120 Damage/120 Stun, +1 on Hit, -4 on Block), HK (4 hits 140 Damage/160 Stun, +2 on Hit, -6 on Block) EX (5 hits, 150 Damage/200 Stun, Causes Hard Knock down, -2 on Block)

Tiger Crash - QCB+ K: (In Air) Tora performs a violent diving double knee strike from a forward jump. The descent angle of the attack is determined by the kick button pressed. All versions do 120 Damage/150 Stun. All versions +1 on Hit, -4 on Block. LK (65° Angle), MK (55° Angle), HK(45° Angle), EX(120 Damage/200 Stun, +3 on Hit, -2 on Block, LK+MK 65° Angle, LK+HK 55° Angle, MK+HK 45° Angle)

Zen Art 1:

Tiger Knee Barrage - 360°+P: Tora grabs his foe in a Thai clinch, hops into the air, and hits them with five successive knees to the face. The final knee knocks the opponent into the air allowing for a follow up juggle combo. 3F Startup. 42 Throw Range

• 250 Damage

• 350 Stun

• 2 Bars of Z Gauge

Zen Art 2:

Grand Tiger Roar – QCFx2+P: Tora pulls back both of his arms with clinched fists and throws them forward violently towards his opponent generating a massive wave of ki. The projectile created is equal in height to Tora himself. All versions have a 12F Startup with 40 Total Frames .Travel angle determined by the punch button pressed. LP (Horizontal). MP (30° Angle) HP (45° Angle).

• 350 Damage

• 200 Stun

• 3 Bars of Z Gauge

Zen Art 3:

Tiger Victory Assault - QCFx2+K: Tora strikes his foes with a barrage of standing elbow and knee strikes before sending them skyward with power six hit Tiger Crush and hurtling back to earth with vicious Tiger Crash. Attack leaves his foe planted in the ground if it ends the round.

• 520 Damage

• 130 Stun

• 4 Bars of Z Gauge

Reasons to be in SFVI: *

Tora wants to test his progress under Sagat’s tutelage. Sagat recieves an invitation to the latest World Martial Arts tournament. While still an incredibly formidable warrior, Sagat feels his best days are behind him. He wishes for Tora to carry on his legacy and take his place at the tournament. Honored by his master’s request, Tora accepts. He will give all everything he has to honor a man that is more than a master to him. Sagat has guided him in more than the martial arts. He considers him his father and he will not fail him.