The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

What about KOF x WWE?

Do you mean this?

1 Like

What does that have to do with SF?

Akuma, Claw and Dictator would be characters that would be right at home in Mortal Kombat :slight_smile:

Then maybe Street Fighter could add a MK character in one of their games? Playing as Scorpion in a Mega Man X game? XDD

no go die pls.

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

Well, I tried to mean Capcom, not Street Fighter.

You should play Fight 'N Rage. An indie brawler with beastmen. Many of whom are direct homages of Street Fighter characters,

1 Like

Guys, what do you think about STREET FIGHTER VI’s roster should be?

• I think the game should feature an initial roster of 20 to 22 characters.
  • The complete Street Fighter III: New Generation roster should be the base of it, to finally give it a sense of continuity. That’s 11 characters: Ryu, Ken, Alex, Ibuki, Elena, Dudley, Necro, Oro, Yun, Yang and Sean.
  • Guile and Chun-Li from Street Fighter II.
  • From Street Fighter Alpha: Eagle, Sodom and Sakura (or at least Sakura).
  • From Street Fighter IV, I have the feeling Abel and/or Rufus could be coming back.
  • From Street Fighter V, bring in Menat and probably Kolin.
  • 3 brand new characters.
  • Probably Urien.

That would be good for the INITIAL roster, for me.

Then you could add your Akumas, G’s, your Ed’s. I just don’t want to come into the Neo Shadaloo or Q’s mystery storylines so quick.

EVERYONE IS HERE!

2 Likes

I think the composition should be split as follows:

30% popular legacy characters
25% legacy characters not seen in SF4/5
15% WTF/unpopular characters
30% Brand new characters

Gill VS Cetrion or Gill and Cetrion team up. They have similar powers (fire and ice)

You are the worst poster I’ve seen here since that crazed Ingrid fanboy from years back (and that’s including Cipher). Go away!

3 Likes

Ingrid is poops.

I was going say something but I won’t out of respect for the thread MVP.

What do you mean by “legacy characters?” Street Fighter II characters?

Whatever, I think Street Fighter III characters have for the most part came out from obscurity.

• Ibuki is already very well-known
  • People are familiar with Dudley and Elena too
  • Yun and Yang have been well received
  • Oro is obscure but also highly requested
  • Alex has been highly requested and I think people are familiar with him now

the only guys missing to complete the NG roster are Necro and Sean, and I think it’s the right time for them to return.

Yeah, Street Fighter IV’s roster philosophy was “SFII characters go first”, Street Fighter V was more balanced but I think it had a little too many new characters…

I think Street Fighter IV’s roster philosophy should be first reuniting the new generation, only for a change, and not repeat the “balanced fighter salad” from SFV.

Only for a change and continuity reasons, I reiterate.

Summary

Did you know that Ingrid actually caused the Titantic to sink. After an argument with one of the passengers over cake, Ingrid arranged for an iceberg to crash over just to get revenge:

Fig2 A photo of Ingrid posing as the Titanic sank, at the back of the photo there is a note that simply says:
“Fuck you, Lillian. Shouldn’t have eaten that last slice, haha”
This photo was recovered by Delta Red military forces 5 months ago. This is just one of the many crimes Ingrid has commited throughout history.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’ve meant to get Sakura Ganbaru for years and I was wondering how Udon did with the translations? Anyone know if there were any mistakes I should be worried about?

1 Like

I cant say about translation as I don’t know any Japanese, but I liked Sakura Ganbaru, I own the English release by Udon.

1 Like