The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

According to the SFV live action rush movie he is in philippines. I know it’s not canon but was that made with the partnership with Capcom.

Yet if his SF4 Shadaloo HQ isn’t track yet, we can assume his still in that place as a safe zone.

I can’t comment well and include pictures in mobile.

I don’t remember it being on an island (still possible though)

I placed it definitely on the east (i was thinking somewhere on China-Russian border)

One hint, is Nguuhao pretending to accept become loyal vassal of Shadaloo, this imply few things

-SFV HQ is in or close to China and extent it’s influence there too
-Bison’s presence in the area may be relatively new, as an estabilished org goes to visit him for the first time

About being not far from Russia, it was because Kolin used Russia(Moscow?) as hub area for her anti-shadaloo group
Wich can make sense, while they got global influence i ever considered Illuminati’s core area to more or less overlap the orthodox nations, and Russia can easily be theyr eastern front

We can also think that SFV HQ was just at a chopter flight from Japan (Karin’s HQ), but i don’t know how much trust the universe where Juri did Russia-Brazil-London-EastAsianRooftop by motorcycle LOL :smiley:

I remember a map-screen in the Lair stage but iirc it was about the points where the moons were supposed to strike

I can’t search right now, but there was a modder who put on youtube exploration of all stages with free camera mod, i guess you can find there thee map

While at it i still want this stage damn

I want the Nguuhao palace from the Alpha version SF5. It’s a shame that they kept that stage buried.

Also there Lair map had Shadaloo symbols in the middle of nowhere which makes me think these are their main bases. The Black Moons map is the one we saw in the Interpol/US army control in ASF, and the targets were major cities.

3 Likes

Yeah I want FANG and Kolin’s stages, both have a lot of potential

I’m surprised they havent released the story mode stages, you’d think they would milk those

1 Like

Yes I’m familiar with ichigeki hissatsu.

The the fictional Muso Tensei may have linked to it, Yet without referring to HNK but just by looking into the actual MU and Ichegeki hissatsu, I believe the two aren’t intertwined and mutually exclusive to each other in actuality and practice?

And I know there is also a sound track in HNK titled to it.

Adding up with Kundalini Awakening.

Kundalini Awakening and MU may easily judge to be similar to each other on paper, but they are different in actuality.

K.A. is more on heighten sense, sensitivity and awareness, along with the releasing of untapped energy, while MU is more on freedom of thought to achieve more instinctual based reaction using your muscle memory and also better perspective in decision making without any BS.

I seen they used it also on other images (down-left)

Yes, on Kolin i was expecting/hoping they at least used the external area of Gief stage
immagine

They could also have used this

to give Urien something

1 Like

Basically, SFV is full of “what could’ve beens”…

2 Likes

I hope Capcom would stop involving story plots of Shadaloo related to drugs, drugs like meth. it kinda make the Shadaloo a lowly organization that need those for financial sources or to manipulate others.

I like Shadaloo concern more on expansion, world domination, cloning and scientific innovation. Like something in previous SF about missing fighters or turning others to super soldier. If there would be some sort of drug it should be a fictional thing that isn’t about recreation and ecstatic/pleasure related but rather something about altering physical form and strength or mind control.

Capcom should take some inspiration with the writers of 80’s GI JOE cartoons and comics about COBRA Terrorist group plots and schemes.

Yeah Urien needs a stage.

I think it’s classy that they didn’t. It shows they learned their lesson about paid on disc dlc. They should make them unlockable without fight money in the future though.

2 Likes

You can add Alex stage that could have been developed to be SFV level quality

Wich got sacrified to do the CPT one i guess
Wich itself is’nt bad, but all these stages will be SO much better without CPT trash slapped on, wich was avaible a clean versio too

They milked on much more greedy ways lol, at this point will have just preferred get the classic 70K FM option for some more stages

Hope SF2 Dhalsim is the next Fighting Chance costume.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they won’t make easy additions to the game by dumping those story mode characters and stages into other casual modes, or why they won’t make other low-effort modes in general, such as a single player mode with random gameplay conditions.

2 Likes

Personally i wll like standard costumes to get all a “Code Version”, even just removing parts, they can do a lot, creating new looks with zero effort

2 Likes

Or add parts, like a fucking cape!

4 Likes

I want “classic Birdie” without the sunglasses :confused:

That’s all I ever ask for.

3 Likes

But in that case i can see why they can have an argument for theyr milking greed gimmick
ADD a cape will requirecreate/model it, wich is still work

So i’m ok to buy SFA Bison

Remove parts on the other hand is REALLY that easy and effortless, any modder can do it

The person that made that uncensored Juri mod didn’t even undo the censorship of the silly inner thigh cutouts.

The Street Fighter models are fairly complex, so adding alternate versions wouldn’t exactly be zero effort. It is a bit silly that they didn’t have alternates that remove some of the accessories that literally are separate meshes added to the base model.

But that pretty much describes Capcom with SFV, failing to do simple/obvious things. Maybe they figured if they gave more costume options (and stage options), then fewer people would be willing to buy new costumes. Or they just couldn’t stand the idea of giving away even already existing content without at least charging FM for it, but at the same time felt audiences would balk as spending an extra 40-80k to get Dhalsim w/o turban or a random story mode stage.

2 Likes

I love it when a bunch of posts pop up while I’m out, gives me for fun to dive into!

Agreed, I don’t want Bison to be 1,000 years old, 120+ works for me.

Yeah, that’s the thing. While we don’t know much about SF’s history, it hasn’t been under Bison’s heel all this time and it seems Shadaloo is decades old. Having him being very old but only doing things now would be kinda weird for me.

Heh, that would make sense.

I don’t really feel like Bison should be a demon or some otherworldly figure. I like the theme of bettering the self through martial arts that’s present in the series and I feel that Bison being entirely supernatural messes with that. It’s like how @Dracu mentioned it drastically changes the themes and “evils that men do” aspect of things.

I much prefer Bison, through his tireless ambition, transcending past human limits and hangups because he truly has become something more than a martial artist through will, technology and such. To me it’s more frightening if he was but a mere man, constructed an empire and eventually shed his mortal coil using a rare martial art to get to an even more rare (or as of yet unattainable one). So for me, I feel that him being able to accomplish this and not simply be born into it creates a truly terrifying creature and would make sense for him to be beyond such concepts as time and such. He’s “beaten” time, he’s beaten death and he’ll always be a powerful immortal spirit that simply needs the right body.

I think a happy medium is taking the long-lived old soldier concept and having him tap into a under utilized primal force of nature to become something more than human that is concerned only with his goals and no longer has ties to his mortal coil and the things like gender, age, and time.

I’m not against getting details and /or things to muse on, but yeah, I never want everything about Bison spilled. It’s like what I want with Q after talking to people like Yagami. I do want something out there only serving as a springboard for more questions and plot threads rather than just holing up the mystery but letting it get stale in the limelight. A bit more of Rose and their connection and maybe a look into the early start of Shadaloo by a mysterious and creepy man, would be enough for me.

Yeah I agree with this. I like the global aspect of SF and how it offers amazing fighters, techniques and mysteries from all over the globe. I do hope that in the future stories we continue this trend and be it an individual or organization, I’d love to see more corners of the globe be central areas for plot growth.

Holy crud, I never thought much of the Thailand connection. I think this could be something interesting to play with either in a future adaptation or lore. Now I want to see Bison using the 30th anniversary costume in some official capacity.

I can dig this. The thing is, I’d love a long going anime/high-quality western cartoon of SF (or mebbie an RPG someday?) so that we could get into the nitty gritty of this. Really see the scope of what Shadaloo has done to the world at large, not just the overt violence, the subtle political maneuvering.

2 Likes

That was my fault/decision :smiley:
I prefer the only upper part to be removed, so i found one done like that
They did also the full one (leg too), but imho does’nt look as good

Idk simple modders did, and for most of these i seen videos on yt, they work with zero issues
For Capcom itself should be even easier

1 Like

Urien: “…………………”

[spoiler]
Urien: “… Hm. Geese Howard is a odd man. What is his obsession with the Japanese culture? This is a man that I will never understand! Nevertheless, I must analyze this Orochi blood that he spoke to me about over the conference call with Kolin so that I can use it to take Gill’s-”

Kage: “YOU THERE!”

Urien: “Who the fuck is that?”

Kage: “The emissary of the Satsui no Hadou, fool.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%40

Urien: “First of all, you will address me as Emperor Urien.”

Urien: “On a second note… didn’t you just get crushed by M. Bison? Perhaps you will be the next ‘Necalli.’ Come hither, jobber scum. I will rip you limb from limb and feed you to the dogs.”

Kage: “You have a lot of nerve speaking to me that way. This is the same idiot who keeps getting screwed over by his big brother! Why don’t you run along to your master Gill and tell him that a real challenge awaits. You stand no chance against me, you inferior being!”

Urien: “Inferior?! HAH! You are a shadow of a martial artist whom casted you aside! Let me show you who you are really dealing with. I, Lord Urien, will bring upon your suffering.”

Kage: “Bring that shit.”

Urien trounces Kage with a lethal corner combo

Kage: “Oof… Gyraaaaaah!”

Urien: “Tremble with terror. I am Urien.”

[/spoiler]

4 Likes