The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Well, her whole role in ASF was all about lead and coordinate a sabotage+assassination mission

Btw early concepts had her use knives and ropes

Ropes gone, knives became ice hands

5 Likes

D̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶!̶ ̶

That rope idea is actually kinda neat. But I see they were trying that godawful Ed/Falke hairstyle even back then

That’s a sad turn of events I really had hope for this project to turn up in some fashion. It makes me wonder what could have been. At least they did the SF series justice in terms of a live action portrayal you could tell they were committed to SF as a whole including the lore of it.

1 Like

Gill: “Ryu.”

Ryu: “…”

[spoiler]

Gill: “What movie did Karin and Sakura go to see? I need to have a word with Sakura. She could be useful in my cause.”

Ryu: “Star Wars. The Rise of Skywalker.”

Gill: “… I see.”

Dude: “YEEEEAH! FUCK DA HATERS! I thought the movie was the best! It’s just so…”

Gill: “!!!”

Ryu: “…”

Dude: “If you two think the Rise of Skywalker is bad, then y’all suck. Rey is the best character in the history of the Star Wars. I’m going to whoop both of your asses if you don’t-”

Gill takes his godly right hand and bitch slaps the dude before he tries to put his filthy hands on him.

Ryu: “Hang on a second.”

https://twitter.com/MachoorTV/status/1199766696485097478?s=20

Gill: “Deliver him to me so that I can enlighten him…”

Ryu wastes the dude and drags him right to Gill’s feet.

Gill utterly destroys the dude

Karin: “Just to convey the message that Gill and Ryu are trying to send…”

Karin: “There is no Rey. The Disney Trilogy never happened. Darth Vader killed Palpatine. Luke earned his place as one of the most influential protagonists of a influential series. End of the story.”
[/spoiler]

4 Likes

Kanzuki Zaibatsu should buy the rights to Star Wars

4 Likes

Like every story should play like starwars cliche lol

Kanzuki should buy the whole Disney instead since well get Marvel and Fox a bonus.

3 Likes

Maybe they thought It overlapped a bit with Poison’s whip game… Btw overall at first she was a VERY different char

She looked like a cyborg, knives, had more Systema base, no ice game etc

I think at first she may even have been born as actual Helen as a true char, and after during development they thought to make a sf3 Kolin disguise out of her

She could have been a new face from a corner of the world, just like Nec-Fang-Laura-Rashid , wich seem was their original release intention

-SFV Seth join the chat-

This would be so ironic. What if someone made a live action Street Fighter movie and Mike Tyson agrees to play the part of M.Bison/the boxer!!!

Would you watch it?

images - 2020-02-06T214521.931

I would watch it with Mike Moh as Feilong versus Boxer as Tyson.

Would be fangasm.

Mike Moh is now a better Feilong than a Ryu that was meant to be bulky in WW

No story just a fight scene is in front of Golden Nugget in Vegas.

images-68

Complete with the announcer and a crowd.

With a cameo of Bison, Claw and Ken(same Ken perfect casting) would be nice.

They should just go on mini series on YT with just “Fight SCENES” and no stories.

Instead forcing cliche like starwars that makes the story terrible and regrettable for Capcom. Or a bad move to the franchise that would cause more complication, convulted and inconsistency on the iconic characters appeal to the public.

That they would just throw cheesy one liner like winquotes from the actual game during each time one of them make another fall on the ground or being hit by a very hard attack then the other remark back with also a quote mentioned in the game when standing up or recovering from that attack

Thats the better direction now better actors and more interesting location that can be exact to the game stages, because there is no story and not too much restriction for the budget because of other stuff plus no chances of inconsistency and no problem with conflicting with future in-game retcons and changes on whats canon or not.

That would be what I would prefer for future attempts of SF Live Action did mention it before so no conflicting stories

The location can be anywhere identical to in-game that no need to write anything why they were there in the first place.

That would be a perfect scene even for just a one shot 5 minute battle.

1 Like

Totally agree on Mike Moh fitting Fei Long much more than Ryu.

As for Ryu, as I’ve said before, Jon Foo was a better fit anyway, just have him bulk up to the level he was in the Tekken movie when he played Jin Kazama

3 Likes

Thats probably they can do now as better and with less complexity.

They could also follow up with others that are a like Chun li doing Fight scene with another known character with similarity with another SF like Adon or Sagat (but they need a really tall person) also in a good location similar in Game then Fight in a Budha in the background.

images-76

images-75

Yet this SF2 commercials were amazing back in the day. The one with Chun was also nice.

It doesn’t need so much script for live action but the settings/location, actors and fight scenes are better to justify a decent SF live action.

1 Like

No I don’t want Tyson to play Balrog. He’s in his 50s and also, he’s a bad actor.

2 Likes

Even if i’m a die hard fan of Iron Mike, 2019 Tyson looks like this

3 Likes

He looks really old for a 53 yo.

50 is like the new 40 and he looks like 68.

3 Likes

Well, getting punched in the face for decades tends to shave a few years off.

Let the man VA his funny Adult Swim cartoon in peace.

7 Likes

This video might be a little bit old

Probably some effect camera effects and double

And this

Yeah his not on the exact shape but they did something like this before having a body double in a SF2 commercial too.

If not same goes with the same idea of Mike Moh as Feilong but against someone with the similar like those Chun li examples.

But seeing Tyson in a sort of a better shape doing Balrog in Golden Nugget is a scene that would be to awesome to see.

By the way, Christian Howard is such a great fit for Ken.

7 Likes

Nothing beats that guy for the current Ken we need whether alpha or sfv

1 Like

Did you know that in reality Ken is Japanese who dyes his hair blond?

1 Like