The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Holy shit this game actually attempted the Xrd artstyle a full decade before Xrd. Insane.

3 Likes

I would wager your head canon is Capcoms as well.

1 Like

4 Likes

I am not giving them Teppen money until they show me some Dic!

1 Like

I add SFV Twitter sticked post

“SF1 had Sagat, SFII had M. Bison and SFIII had Gill. Now it’s time for Seth, the boss of SFIV, to return to the stage in Street Fighter V: Champion Edition. And what better way for the “King of Chaos” to make a grand entrance than with this striking new form!”

Technically the “Boss” is SF4 male Seth, even if they call him “King” and not Queen even talking about SFV version too

Wich is compatible with his voice… I think his current version have to be considered either both genders or neither genders, definitely not female

But if this satisfy the “we NEED female boss” crowd i’m more than happy to call It Miss Seth

We can just assume one of Zeku great great great grand grand students rebel on Zeku founded teachings or one of Zeku’s great great students and started his one version and modified it to a more confrontational amand used it for mercenary activities.

That would be a so distance and from a far far future that has numerous generation gap not thrice but can be more.

It doesn’t need to be just about Zeku but multiple generation that stems and evolve over the years. That even that later genreration never knew Zeku or the oriģìnal founder.

Its not really complicated to justify and create some sort of rationalle link between Zeku and Striders because the environment of striders will never be street fighters too and it a future that will never be street fighter? Unless you guys expecting sons, daughters pass down over and over every new sf game to be a new generation game lol.

1 Like

My bet is that they thought the mobile crowd would appreciate a “cooler” take on his design. The lore excuse is some vague SnH thing, I think.

2 Likes

4 hours have passed. Whatta ya got?

a 3 year old on my lap watching silly vids.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1217144349353316353

4 Likes

New video shows Seth is not THAT much smaller than Gill. Whole character redeemed.

5 Likes

I tried to tell yall. No one listens to Old Man Darc.

4 Likes

So, last week @Midgardsorm asked if I had scans with higher resolution of a few Secret Files. I do have the SFZ2, SFZ3 and SF3-2I ones so I’m sharing with you guys.
@Midgardsorm hope this can help you. If not, tell me and I’ll think about something.

Secret File - Street Fighter Zero 2

Next: Secret File - Street Fighter Zero 3

9 Likes

Great, thanks. Btw, there’s a new device that makes scanning books easier and faster

That’s GOLD, @Lord_Vega! I can even read the fine handwriting inside the pictures of Sakura’s rejected concepts page! Thank you!

1 Like

Definitely much smaller as frame, but effectively very good height

Nostalgia Seth saved indeed, now give me the sf4 intro clothes as easter egg pls

4 Likes

Is Nostalgia Seth going to have a different voice?

5 discs in total with music from promos

17 - Yoko Shimomura - Super Promotion Trailer 1 (Character PV1 -T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Juri-)

28 - Syun Nishigaki - Super Arcade Trailer 3 (Character PV2 -Evil Ryu, Oni-)

PM if you want a link

5 Likes

Why? Female Seth has SFIV Seth’s voice. There would be no point.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say no to male Seth with an arousing hotline female voice, just to confuse the fandom even more :joy:

3 Likes