The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

We would only unlock Master Ken.

3 Likes

Effectively we should get him for SFA Path

Curious current extra battle Shin Bison seem to wink more at SFEX one (due white color)

SF5 Arcade/ASF Bison should have infinite V-meter, both VTs and both V-skills.

SF2 Bison should deal more damage, more speed, and actually know what you are going to do before you do it.

Alpha Bison should infinite VT1, both V-skills, and only the ex gauge that fills up really fast giving him access to his Alpha version of his CA.

The Shin Bison we got is barely recognizable and as you said is more like the EX Boss version of the character.

2 Likes

I know people were usualy wishing for the alpha 2 stage of Ken then eventually as time passed they changed to what I like too from the beginning than the one in A2 because its more memorable.

download-2

Yet I like an amalgam of this Ken stage.

Battleharbor
Ken-SF2-Stage

It can be done by simple doing the iceman in atom approach on stage changing

images-38

We need SF2 Stage of Chun li, Blanka, Zangief and Dhalsim too. I still dream of the complete set of SF2 in stages and costumes.

Nah, This is not the same case of Roxy and Poison, G is to good tò be confuse and conclude to be as Q.

Even though they had similar animation in some moves G had an appeal on his own and a successful new character.

While Q has an intriguing mystery and his own interest thing on his own both had appeal and it’s a waste to make them as one.

You got all the costume you lucky bastard, it’s probably coming. It’s too good.

1 Like

I know we’ve always had debates on whether SF1 was a tournament-based game.

Is it possible that the same debate could be had for SF3?

The more I read, the more it sounds like everyone was just doing their own thing. Is there anything that says it was an organized tournament?

1 Like

Ill dig my previous post, I know were on the same stance on that area.

1 Like

I need you to die now…

2 Likes

Nah thats for extra battle not a legit character taking slot lol

1 Like

“In the original Tatsunoko vs Capcom, the one before the western release, if you went to Ryu’s bio, his name is listed as Ryu Hoshi.” :scream:

5 Likes

Oh so that’s where MKvsSF 2 animation got the Hoshi last name from

They do have G as that… in the SF5 arcade path.

Somewhat similar requirements as well. As least making sure you never lost a round.

1 Like

1 year since the battle to determine the best in the world, Alex is again searching for an unseen enemy. While on his journey, he simultaneously finds martial artists from around the world with aims of waging a fight against Gill… Fulfilling ambitions of the strongest is never ending.

So that’s Third Strike’s plot.

Doesn’t it make it sound as if Alex has yet to defeat Gill? Or at the very least, their battle was unfinished?

I’m just tryin to understand if Alex beating Gill is actually a fact at this point.

3 Likes

This is an important question because Alex is trash and shouldnt be allowed to beat anybody.

5 Likes

Hoshi was the last name given to Ryu in the 1994 Live Action film, the one starring Van Damme as Guile.

4 Likes

I like William and Victor as names for Guile and Sagat.

Hehe I don’t mind them that much to be honest, I mean even Victor for Sagat fits the character because of its etimology IMO; He is quite “Victorius” after all :grimacing:. I never liked Hoshi for Ryu though, in my head canon I always envisioned a short surname for Ryu, something like “Ryu Han” maybe.

1 Like

So how many times has Bison died in canon now? One in Alpha 3 from the overflow of his Psycho Power. Twice in SF II, from Akuma killing him with the Shun Goku Satsu and then blowing himself up in a fight against the rest of the fighters in the tournament. And his most recent one in SF V, which would put him at 4 deaths and 3 revivals. Do you think he’ll make it a fourth?

William is perfect for Guile

“Victor” feel bullshit for a Thai char (just as Adon was)

Ryu does’nt need a surname at the moment

1 Like

Well, 7’5" height is also BS for a thai character so, I don’t know if Victor is that much of a stretch after all :man_shrugging:t2:

No it isn’t. It’s uncommon but there are people that get that tall or in some cases taller.