The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

My one dissapointment with Seth is that his nostalgia costume still keeps him a little small. Back in SFIV he was Gill/Urien height, so I always wanted to see all three in a game side by side… and we got it, but he’s not going to look like them that much anymore and it’s kinda lame that way. But, you know, he looks awesome otherwise and this is just a small OCD gripe I’ve got.

2 Likes

Street Fighter V: CE Story needs to happen.

I want to see Cody, Zeku, Ryu, Urien, Gill, ghost-form Bison, and others just whooping everybody’s ass. That is, in context of the story that bridges the SFV gap into 3S. And, then leads into SF6 where things end up becoming more interesting within the next two or three years in real time.

And, slightly unrelated but I’ve been mostly stuck on Soul Calibur 6 and KOFXIV. I did get 7th at a small local in Colonial Heights VA for Street Fighter V.

To quickly get to the point, I messed around in the training mode and realized that a lot of characters get over 500+ damage without a Crush Counter or a jump-in (with full meter and V-Trigger). The player usually has to already be in V-Trigger (Ryu). mode or they had to have done a lot of damage before using a V-Trigger (Chun-Li’s case). And, then Urien for example can just flat out get 514 or so damage from just his charged HK if he cancels into his CA from his Chariot Tackle.

This sort of thing might be reserved for another board but I’m just figuring things out. Pardon me if I insulted anyone.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does Zangief’s V-skill II look more like Ryu’s Donkey Kick than Ryu’s SF5 Donkey Kick?

14 Likes

Sadly it’s inevitable, it will stick with the female counterpart arms/leg range… if he looks same size or even slighty smaller next to Bison, Urien (or his former self) will dwarf him

I allow it

Well, what lack as finesse, he compensate being more conceptually correct than Ryu one lol

2 Likes

Damn cowards should have made Fem!Seth with a proper Amazonian build and have her as tall as Gill! :rage:

7 Likes

Fem Seth is pretty damn tall and pretty jacked.

7 Likes

Could have been even taller tho! :rage:

2 Likes

6’6" (198 cm) :smiley:

5 Likes

Fun thing, idk if somebody already noticed/said ZEKU true awesomeness, i just realized Zeku’s VS2 is NOT random

8 Likes

@Phantom_Miria Ain’t afraid a Amazonian, ass-kicking, tall, beautiful women. We share a common interest.

Small-time jokes aside, is there a short-term summary of Seth’s appearance?
What I’d probably theorize is that while Seth (as Seth himself) was murdered by Juri and took her form. Logical, considering both of their origins and their backgrounds shown in Street Fighter VI.

There may have been some supercomputer or the like operating in the background. Seth body was destroyed but his body was either taken by leftover scientists at S.I.N. or he had already uploaded some of his own data on to the supercomputer and his databases. He would also have recording devices, wiretaps, and tracking systems to help out.

Seth is found in encapsulation. He breaks free with memory and other kinds of information in tact. He is angry to the point where he wishes to taunt Juri and emulate her form and her look. His overarching goal is the same as it were before, but now that there was a delay from several combatants and investigators in the SFVI tournament, Seth is looking to kick everyone’s ass for the events that took place.

Reportedly, one of the clones got murked by Ryu, and a few other characters… .

3 Likes

Oh man, every day I hope for her return. Gotta love German women.

1 Like

I posted this earlier not my theory but it seems plausible.

1 Like

Ah, sorry!

But, this is also a strong possibility. I just hope the writers at Capcom provide us with a strong narrative approach for this scenario.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/nanai1025/status/1206446346787442689?s=20

Zeku: “I have a present for you! Take this!”

M. Bison: “WHAT THE-…?!”

Zeku: “Hah!”

M. Bison: “Meaningless! Worthless dog!”

Zeku: “… There’s more where that came from!!”

M. Bison: “Try me. Face the mighty BISON.”

2 Likes

Probably a reused animation

She Seth has hair which sort of resembles Juri concept art.

I think Seth’s personality is still intact in this new form as a lot of the tell tale signs of his self perceived transcended is still in his design.

In SF4 it was implied that Seth was researching ways in which to enact a kundalini experience within himself and his test subjects. I assume this was his way of trying to complete his original BLECE project in combination with SnH research.

From her artwork it seem She Seth enjoys Yoga poses and his highly flexible like her male form. Her hair style is shaped as a halo which is supposed to signify her “transcendence” among the other fighters.

11 Likes

Obviously It’s not hard to figure out. Seeing both inaction.

ZEKU has been awesome since his day one.

I just hope that what we had now in SFV was just part of an evolution before it returned to that standard of how we traditionally see it visually in SF3.

2 Likes

I said that lol :smiley:

I said it on here and I said it on Maximilian’s youtube video

1 Like

BTW, with the Yoga and male/female form…

Seth is now officially just the WiiFit Trainer

3 Likes