Blanka one is cool

3 Likes

@Daemos

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/AngryangryD/status/1201396448002297856?s=20

Battle Scenario

Urien: “What the fuck is this nonsense?”

M. Bison: “Welcome to SRK. Kneel before my Psycho Power.”

Urien: “HAH! I am Urien. I am the lord and god emperor and you will fear me! Psycho Power is nothing compared to my magnificent strength!”

M. Bison: “Then prove it.”

Urien: “With pleasure!”

(Watch what happens in the end)

2 Likes

Fun fact.

SF4 introduce and revealed Bison was afraid of ninja magic blade.

I remember having a theory of Guy having a sealing technique to end Bison for eternity.

Something like this in Naruto with orochimaru versus 3rd Hokage but instead Guy would summon the War God.

The war god is the demon and the boss in forgotten worlds to destroy Bison for good.

1 Like

OR

Bison valued his time and plane – Which at that point was carrying all sorts of stuff and people from the wreckage of the SIN base – more than the life of Rose, whom he already got what he wanted from her.

Possible. :slight_smile:

Bison plane isn’t insured yet and he helps the people from sin and values sin stuff.

Looks awesome

3 Likes

Just how I like someday Blanka to have something related to charging electricity to bad ir doesn’t empowered his special with electricity.

I have a somewhat wild theory about the SFVCE story.

SFV:CE as we know it still takes place before all of SFIII.
What the Capcom writers may try to do is forge a more elaborate story, along with the characters introduced ever since back in 2016.

Assuming that the writers will follow the Three Acts of Storytelling rule, when Street Fighter V: CE gets to end of its first Act, the player will be gradually introduced to events of Street Fighter III from New Generation, right into a portion of Second Impact.

M. Bison is likely to survive the events but will temporarily shut down Shadowlaw to oversee the events of the rest of SF:III until it is his turn to play his next set of cards, so to speak. But, that is only a theory in of itself. Urien implied that Chun-Li is specifically responsible or had a large hand in shutting down Shadowlaw before her retirement. But, SF:III 3S itself may have also took place several years after the fact.

At the end of SFV:CE, Gill is likely to have several particularly nasty encounters with Ryu, M. Bison, Urien, and several other protagonists. Later, it will end with Gouki challenge Gill to a deathmatch. Gouki wins the vicious battle via Shun Goku Satsu and proceeds on his way to find other stronger enemies or seek out Ryu. Kolin is likely to worry greatly for Gill from a distance, if she happens to be present afterwards. Gill uses Resurrection and reassures his subjects that his plans for a new order will continue, which would encourage Urien himself to take action much later down the line.

Leading to 3S…

And, hopefully SFVI.

… There are many flaws or potential problems that can come with these theories in mind and some of the very things I speak about here may raise a few eyebrows. But, I figure this would be a possible approach.

On a less important note, I would love to have Ms. Rose come back so that I can show people the benefits of Soul Power.

3 Likes

I have this weird sneaking suspicion that, of all the “good guys” in Street Fighter, the one I would mess with the least is Guy…

I just feel like he can (and will) do some messed up ninja stuff to you if you step over the line. Probably goes back to the SFA manga where Guy is tippity-top tier (as he should be)

5 Likes

This is part of the reason I liked Guy in the first place.

Him (and, in a different way, Cody) are sort of the “Equalizers” of the Street Fighter series that can theoretically defeat almost any kind of foe.

This is also part of the reason I wanted to invest in on Zeku.

2 Likes

Just heard about Sindel… ewww. Way to ruin a character completely! She went from my favorite of that series to now being just a cartoonish evil thot with no redeeming qualities.

This guy gets it.

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Cody and Guy are my bro’s way more than Ken & Ryu. Hell, Cody is the only Street Fighter character I’ve dressed as for Halloween (twice!)

4 Likes

That is not the Sindel that I know and love.
Sure they made her look nice in the game. But, her retconned characterization and background is shit. Absolute shit.

3 Likes

Holy shit, that guy is like the stereotype shitty angry fanboy…

He unironically is like " I hope someone got fired fot that blunder!"

2 Likes

At least on line, the general consensus is that new Sindel’s background is utterly awful. I am pleasantly surprised by this. I thought I was in the minority.

7 Likes

I bet the new Sindel is there to set up MK 12.

Also: thats why you dont ask your fighting games to have story. They can kick rocks with all that.

It really speaks volumes how shit this is when even MK fanboys hate the change… and those are the same guys who ate MKX’s story up.

There’s not much to set up, the MK11 story basically ends with the entire universe being reseted from scratch again by Ultra Instinct Liu Kang.

3 Likes

Dude also have some solid score: Sodom, Abigail, Zeku(friendly)
Actually to some extent he even defeated more top-ranked than Cody in FF, as Belger himself was’nt the strongest enemy… even if the situation (more thugs, hostage, weapons) made it harder

I think most that make him feel a bit less prominent is that he will forever be seen as #2 behind Cody

But Cody himself is the Terry Bogard of SF universe, one of the few that can give Ryu an hell of a fight (i consider Cody on par/close to Sagat)… and tbh Guy himself can probably offer Ryu a challenge on par with Ken, possibly more… maybe not as firepower, but will bring to the fight an unpredictability on another level

Also feel that while Ryu Ken have that 101-100 rivalry where one is slightyslighty stronger, the score is big bullshit as everybody knows Ryu have dat shonen trigger and when finally get serious he goes well beyond Ken and can strike down Bosses

In Cody-Guy case not only the 101-100 rivalry feels much more legit, Guy feels like he’s the one that possibly hold back more… mostly because Bushinryu just like Ansatsuken was a killing art, and while Gouken removed the killing element for a reason (SnH) and made some techniques forbidden, Zeku seem to have done it more on moral level, like both Zeku/Guy can go full killing mode without any repercussion if they want and have even been trained for that

I ever think the Zeku vs Guy test has been also a test to see if Guy was going to follow his Master’s path and refuse to kill for the succession (as Zeku refused to kill Genryusai), but to really make such choice you have to be trained for it

If for whatever absurd reason you can get Cody and Guy trying to kill each other, there will be no safe bet, even if Cody will ever have the protagonist coin

Of the SFers Guy is also one of the most fit to successful take an assassination mission, and have even the brain to know his own limits… see how managed to no-bluff treat Bison in SF4, knowing to be no match for him found a way to force a stalemate

That was a badass moment, specially how Bison quickly came to the realization he had to give up in that asymmetrical confrontation
It really showed how Guy can find a way to maximize his own potential within his real limits

1 Like