The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

That’s an added bonus.

Mileena called, she wants her schtick back.

With Seth possibly returning next month, how would you like Capcom to handle his appearance and plot in V?

If it’s true, I hope his character story follows Kage’s in that it actually puts an end to him. He has outlived his purpose and SIN is no more. Having him try to claw his way out from Shadaloo’s rubble again is pointless.

Ed, FANG, Falke, and even Rose all can offer Bison an anchor in the physical plane, adding Seth to the mix feels redundant if that’s their angle.

The Illuminati likely despise him and won’t take chances on any unit that could serve as a host for Bison.

So where could his story meaningfully go? Maybe Juri and him could pick up where they left off and become the terrible two they could’ve been all along.

Whatever happens, hopefully he’s wearing his suit this time.

1 Like

If he can be used as excuse for SFV Abel in S5, i allow it

If he’s next, the SF4 intro suit will surely make it(to finish him for good), likely as Story Alt

Also Abel can, ear what your master say here

“we shall meet again!”

1 Like

I want him to have artificial skin and no more washing machine gut.

100% agreed.

Sindel as just another goodie-goodie bewitched is boring. Bring on Sindel vs Kitana drama

IF Seth returns…

Still be under Shadaloo

Seth Clones are reactivated by FANG and used them as an army. Programmed with new specials

Have new inspired special moves, but keeping the iconic and memorable.

Which specials?

• The multiple air stomp
  • The Teleport

Which special are remove, tweak or change to more unique?

Shoryuken
Sonic Boom
Pile Driver

And make.used and expand the potential of Vacuum attacks for setups and traps.

Vacuum attacks would be expand to Seth moveslist Vskills and VTrigger something like Uriens is to Aegis Reflector and Menat to Spinnings Orbs.

Appearance?

This one would be fine to me?

Or a combination of this

dims

Definitely. Though it seems she is protective of Kitana and Mileena. She does not approve of Liu-Kang

all in all, the new Sindel is great.

2 Likes

Regarding Seth…

I don’t know of a way to get him into a game without making his body a Bison clone or keeping him looking as stupid as he does…unless he wears the vest and pants from the story BUT that then bites on Cody’s current style.

Seth is just screwed from every angle right now. Keep him out.

Yeah conflicts Cody and probably Urien from some extent or overshadow them(which I belive is wrong), thats the case if they(Capcom) aim to make him appealing and people to like him.

Like they currently did with the new Gill.

But if they went the other way around or the opposite is which suited more for Seth.

I prefer seth interest of being most used and abused character for technical capabilities like how the appeal of the Sentinel in MVC series. As a recurring character tin man like of P-Jacks from something he was like NEST boss villains like Zero not Krizalid.

Something tells me the next Seth model will be a female.

I mean I don’t mind Seth Clones as a recurring end boss for future SF titles but with unique moves everytime he returns but being used by Fang as his front puppet.

So changing moveset everytime Seth Clone re appears, but Capcom should always keep him on the sideline not to contest the appeal of the true popculuture bosses like Gill and Bison.

Keep also Urien always the boss potential as his role not as a default Boss, So both Bison and Urien would remain as Secret bosses.

Fang with Seth are ideal minion as recurring evil mastermind for future SF conflicts while Bison and Secret Society operates on the background.

Seth copies Guile’s sonic boom because he considered it superior to Ryu’s fireball? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s probably not Seth’s choice but his overlords choice. I would like that it was programmed at him from gathered data of Shadaloo instead of him copying moves directly which makes him unique compare to what Twelve is.

I disagree. New Sindel is a run of the mill power hungry gold digger. The tragic figure that sacrificed her body to save the life of her daughter and her life to prevent Earthrealm from suffering Edenia’s fate was a far more unique and interesting character. Power hungry gold digging characters are a dime a dozen. Sindel is now a dime a dozen character and it’s a damned shame.

8 Likes

Necalli? Kage?

Summary

If you have seen all of her intros, she basically tells Cetrion to fuck off. Sindel is on par with an Elder God and a Titan and Shao Kahn didn’t know about Quan Chis doing dirty things

Basically, blame Raiden for it all with alerting his younger self in MK9

Necalli and Kage are technically new characters. Ryu and Chun-Li are the same people we fell in love with from day one. They matured in different ways, but they didn’t die, turn into zombies, then into rulers of the underworld and then finally into Titans that will recreate the universe.

The most absurd aspects of the SF universe don’t hold a candle to whatever the hell is going on in MK since the 3D era started.

7 Likes

A random Edenian queen is on par with literal gods? What even is MK lore?

Oh yeah, it’s the setting where Cassie Cage beats Shinnok, I guess it makes sense then.

2 Likes

I doubt, Seth biggest chance was him jumping Bison-style (as a Bison sub-product) inside another host body before get destroyed, and for that he likely used one of the many other cyborgs identical to him that were in the room

Essentially most logic path should be new Seth just look identical to old Seth
Plus his previous moveset based on data collection was probably optimized on that kind of body built

But it’s true that considering that his previous form failed, will be cool if he escaped with his new (but identical) body and developed a new different shaped one with a new style

Personally i will not like him become female, as it will make no sense on pratical side
His body was already designed to be athletic peak of human shape, his proportion were more or less Gill/Urien like

If they want to go for a drastic change i hope they motivate It
Seth can surely fit the upgrade thing, but needs to be done well, specially considering original Seth already sucked lol

I think canon wise hadoken is considered much superior as way to turn ki into a physical Attack

Keep also in mind hado stuff has been developed for generations and rooted in ancient ki related pratices, while boom stuff is far more recent, being essentially the intuition of a relatively young us soldier/MA champion

Real reasons Seth got boom are

• gave one more char (Guile) to mimic, after shotos (already covered with the srk), Dhalsim, Zangief and Chun Li + some others (???)
    He had also a flying belly normal, possibly Honda?
    Surprised they did’nt gave him a blanka inspired electric special too, it will have been easy to justify

Is interessing how the 4 Kings data were NOT included, likely to keep and advantage over possible betrayal/rebellion of the cyborgs

• fuckton of chars already had hado, only Guile had the boom

As much as “copying fighters’ moves” is Seth’s gimmick, I hope he actually gets completely original moves and specials this time around.

I’d like to see more stuff built around his tanden engine like his vortex special. He can keep his lightning legs and DP though since they actually looked like empowered versions of the originals.

1 Like