The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Who remembers when people thought charlie was remys dad lool

3 Likes

I still do
There are so many strange circumstances/coincidence

Summary

Aside obvious similarities in moves, Abel story imply Nash had a secret safe place in FRANCE hidden even to Shadaloo (and corrupt USA Army) eyes

If Nash had family is easy think he could have keept them there untill Shadaloo will be destroyed, but he died
If a son don’t see fighter-dad return (and don’t know he died) he can reach conclusion “he abandoned them to follow fighter life”

1 Like

Where are these renders from? Are there more with other characters?

4 Likes

Those are from the Street FIghter X Tekken game.

6 Likes

G is a citizen of THE WORLD.

Fei Long ain’t coming back till SF6. And hopefully, VSs and VTs WON’T be back in 6.

2 Likes

They should keep Feilong default without when but installs can have. Yet I rather go for no weapon to keep what familair with him as Feilong and his appeal in unarmed combat.

1 Like

Agreed. If there’s going to be a nunchuck user, it should be Xiayu.

2 Likes

Question. Am I going to be able to get the full Champion Edition game (the 30 dlls one) digitally come Feb 2020 or is that only going to be available physically?

I think we will get a S5 season, will believe that untill proven wrong or at least they hint anything in that direction

For now, i guess they want settle a point (CE) where to start for theyr e-shit project and want freeze the game at 40 chars till the tournament ends (august/sept?)

From there if we get another 4M2F season, Fei’s chances are’nt THAT desperate imho, he’s one of the most popular missing males and SF2ers seem to ever find a way, we seen at least 1 or 2 of them every Season

1 Like

7 Likes

Thats a sick ass poster, not gonna lie.

6 Likes

Blanka new ex battle costume trailer, fun thing it’s already instant avaible in the CE pack

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1197937790245318662

At this point I have no idea if they are trying to make Street Fighter V players try out Monster Hunter, or viceversa. These costumes, while cool looking, break the whole artstyle of the game and some simply break down once the characters start moving.

4 Likes

Honestly - and you can call me out for being a no fun guy but the Halloween costumes do the same thing for me and to a lesser extent the Xmas ones.
Wish they focused on canon alts instead only.

2 Likes

That costume looks great.

6 Likes

Holy hell.
agy6fvGb

I am fully aware of the fact that this image was shown in a earlier post. If I was forced into a situation where I had to die (or, if by some miracle someone writes my name in a Death Note), I would like it to be at the expense of Cammy’s thighs. A straight up head scissors.

CammyXChun

You see this shit right here? Even Chun-Li is deep in thought. Possibly jealous. That little moment of uncertainty. Look at Cammy’s face. Cammy’s face is literally saying: “You might want to step that thigh-game up, Ms. Lightning Legs.”

[spoiler]
This post does not actually serve any real purpose besides emphasizing on how good Cammy’s artwork looks. To some it will come across as absolutely ridiculous.
[/spoiler]

What I am absolutely curious about… is the idea and execution of the next cinematic story mode if there is going to be one. I (might) be speaking for everyone here when I say this.

8 Likes

Tbh i loved the idea of crossover at first, the idea to give DS alts for halloween was epic to me

But shit gone waaaaay out of hand, and instead be “the crazy one” costume for xxxx, now most of alts are bullshit themed

I mean Santa G is great and all, but i will have prefered 99 times get new groups of normal alts instead halloween/xmas

Same for stages

Wish we get more Nostalgia and Fighting Chance costumes, but sadly they seem to be the most rare and once in an eternity… next FC is Nash, again, Nostalgia Bison/Sim took Forever to be released

But watching positive side, each char starts with 3 costumes (some 4 with nostalgia), all correctly themed

But it’s still a shame they got tons of cool alts concepts they could use and they don’t

1 Like

Painting guide from the early in the 90s era of Capcom was posted online.

Which were given to people outside the company to help there artist.

It had JDV on it and also Victor Ortega.

To bad we still didn’t have any Slammaster character on any SF game yet.

6 Likes

Wow this is awesome.
Victor Ortega would be a definite addition to SF6 Or 5 If I was ‘Battle director’ and Van Damme as a Guile alt for sure. So cool

1 Like

Yup, JDV was popular popculture personalities until now along with the live action movies.

I was also wanting someday NRS would put JDV in MK in their game having a Guile Role tribute special moves to his character along with Kylie and Raul Julia.

I hoping someday will finally had a Slammaster character for SF.

It sad that the connection between Slammaster and SF get blurry nowadays and Birdie one of the few links, I mean SFEX had better links to modern SF.

2 Likes