The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I would be glad seeing Sean, Remy and Necro return for they are the absentees of USF4.

But Sean can be remake and be better.

One thing that could save him a lot Is that he will have 3 minimum costumes, at least one will inevitably be less bad than old sf3 look lol

Yeah, Ikeno’s Remy was built like a swimmer athlete (wich considering his ending make sense)
Broad shoulders, strong but not heavy torso, lean long limbs

Looked like one that don’t do heavy lift to build big mass, but still got a strong solid strutture for light and lean striker

Wich made sense for his style, savate tend to encourage lot of point fencing kind of match, so savateur tend to be lean as possible in order to have long range/height in the lightest weight category they can fit

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with this!

In the art, Remy looks like a bad ass fighter

1 Like

What about Geki?

Enough Ninjutsu fighters already, one of wich use a claw too lol

Will like a cameo of him as NPC though (and/or in SF1 arcade path as enemy), like as some old Zeku rival getting bitchslapped
They can do him easy mixing Claw and Ibuki stuff

I really like the Teppen art for Remy, it makes him look awesome;

Also is it me or could he be inside the Club Metro at the back of his 3S stage? Interesting thought.

5 Likes

Btw i liked they’re remaking characters images now that they have more stages… But some are bad picks, or could have avoid same stage twice

• Bison - could have got his ASF stage or epic CPT shadaloo One

• Mika - Kanzuki’s Beach, definitely. Story wise she’s with her and beach remind SFA3. As alternative CPT 1st ring inside the stadium, It can make sense with microphones/show

Perfect pick for Fang, too bad we never got that stage

@Scotia Ikeno had him right since beginning tbh
https://giantbomb1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_small/7/70497/2993940-remyportraitsfiii3rd.jpg

The sprite pussified him out of original concept lol

IT’S SYMBOLISM!!! He’s rebuilding the shadow empire!

Given that it wasn’t explored in G, Remy could use Hakumen’s magatamas mechanic to be his own twist of a charge character (in brief, it is an special bar with multiple stocks that fills constantly at any moment, so specials consume one stock of it and therefore need to be “charged” first but with the convenience of being able to pull many in a sucession).

Of 3s, he should retain in some form the ability to send multiple Lights of Justice (Booms) in a quick succession as he could do with charge partitioning. Other than that and the 214K, bring new tools.

Can’t say I disagree BUT. From all the Rival School characters, Id say Akira is the only one that’s truly able to fit in Street Fighter.
Cool and detailed unique design, non goofy fighter concept, not too schooly, badass and real life-based fighting style, more complex than average gameplay…

I’d say she could fit really well in the Street Fighter lineup, next to Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Karin…

She IS worthy of being a Street Fighter.

5 Likes

Never bought Akira hype, still very RS level to me

If i must pick something, closest to fit SF spirit, i will have accepted Gan as Honda’s disciple/successor

Speaking of Rival Schools, when are we getting more of those charas in SF? I mean we know they’re in the same universe, what’s taking so long? I would at least take them over the likes of Ed

Same universe, very different concepts. Don’t mix very well.

Tbh curriculum wise Ed is far more SF legit than any RS char

I mean he’s a genetically superior human enginered to host Psycho Power, holding already some of It and trained by one of the shadakings

Only more legit shit RS can ever offer are Tiffany’s boobs

2 Likes

Still not a guy that fights with a speedo, swimming cap and flippers, and can swim on air. Or a violin playing lolita that attacks you with musical notes. Or a journalist that dazzles you with camera flashes and throws newspapers at you.

But to befair SF has lately had a boost in goofiness, such as the musclehead fighting Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like

WIth how little Rival Schools characters there actually are and with how similar in design and role they are with a lot of Street FIghters… they should just be alternate costumes.

11 Likes

Fuck alternate costumes.

If they ever remake SF1, they should retcon it so that Geki was Zeku in his young disguise.

Well, at least she uses a real martial art, and one that’s not in SF yet.

Geki is already been killed, and there is another better replacement. His a bland ninja.

Ill go for Lee instead.

2 Likes