The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Only a preview. Full versions to be released along with V-Skill 2 SHowcase

15 Likes

On 2nd thought I may not get SF5 yet because of Gill’s stance situation (I know just trivial).

Is there a petition we can sign for Capcom to make Gill be like the Gill in 3rd strike where depending on what color faces you he does either Cryokenisis or Pyrokenisis. You guys know what I mean!!!

Odd choice for Bison’s background…

1 Like

FULL RENDERS AVAILABLE!!!

13 Likes

He’s rebuilding himself! It’s symbolic!

5 Likes

And he looks wonderful doing it. Relieved by these artworks. Many of them are as good or better than first gen.

1 Like

Nice thing about having Vega as my favorite character is that, as long as he’s wearing the mask, it’s very hard to screw his artworks up.

2 Likes

Yeah, I love it in Rival Schools and not in my Street Fighter.

I wish they didn’t have backgrounds.

1 Like

I would consider Slammasters to bad they have unlikely chances.

1 Like

Cammy looking cute tho not a fan of thicc cammy. Not everyone needs F cups and a huge bootay.

2 Likes

Give Remy another shot.

Change him up and refine his playstyle and design.

7 Likes

I think he has potential but I would rather explore and reimagine Q, Oro, Necro, Effie, and even Twelve as far as SF3 characters are concerned.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with any of that…

…but someone has to speak up for Remy. Poor guy. I feel like he’d be a neat far left field choice and he’d require a gameplay change unlike the characters you listed who could mostly come over 100% from 3. Remy would HAVE to be redesigned gameplay-wise and I would be very interested to see what they could do. No one is going to give a damn about big changes to Remy

7 Likes

Capcom did a good job with SFV characters by de-cloning their moveset for the likes of Ken, Nash, Kage and Gill evèn the storymode characters like Decapre.

So making Remy unique and better than before is posible in SFV or even SF6.

4 Likes

#ReturnRemy

3 Likes

Hey @ruthless_nash

Happy Birthday bro we had the same birthday. Haha

images-3

4 Likes

Change his moveset so he’s not a Guile clone and give him a nice Savate outfit and I’m good with Remy coming back.

3 Likes

:smiley:

Remy ever been good idea, bad execution… SFV is perfect for these chars

French savateur is a perfect SF concept

Remy should also resemble his artwork more with the really broad shoulders. His sprite let him down with the bad posture and lanky beanpole look to him.
Whereas his portrait looks pretty badass

5 Likes

My wishlist

Sean
Necro
Abel
Makoto
Yang
Dudley

1 Like