The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I’m pretty sure the Capcom/Sony deal was Sony helps finance V, while Capcom makes it PS4 exclusive. I don’t really see how that would necessarly translate into how long to support the game. In this case Sony would have no say on when Capcom should start on SF6, when to announce it or anything like that, unless the deal extends to that game too. If Capcom is pulling money out of their own pockets to make new content, Sony wouldn’t have anything to say about that either, except whatever goes into putting it in the store, like any other game. And SFV is not really PS4 exclusive either… it’s on PC too. It’s true it probably will never get ported to another console, but who cares?

4 Likes

For me has been like

I will have bought for sure

Gill
Gill’s stage
Next char
Next char stage (assuming get one)
New Xmas stage
Santa G

This stuff will have costed me some money anyway, with 24€ got

All that
+
Tons of costumes i did’nt bought but was tempted to
+
ALL colors, including #15 (the fact were locked behind LV50 farming ever pissed me off af) and limited edition jap ones (another piss-off source).
Pluss all color include not only coverage of 1-10, but also all colors after that outside standard were anyway priced in (lot of) FM
+
Will get also special “dark” color, wich are absolute crap for crap taste people, but i list as part of the pack

Good deal to me

2 Likes

Oh… I am seriously considering buying it too and I never spent a cent on DLC in my life. It’s too good of a deal… there’s so much stuff in there that it’s crazy how cheap they made it. And with all the new characters I never got, I will get enough Fight Money after I level them up and do their stories to get an entire 6 characters Season 5 for free, if that eventually happens. The only thing holding me back is I haven’t even booted up the game in a couple of months… life’s been tough, depression hit again hard… don’t know if things will slow down either and I don’t really want to buy it and never play it.

Though maybe those swimsuit outfits are exactly what I need :joy:

8 Likes

It’s about to get ugly in here with Gill. Gill about to tear it up!!!

1 Like

Can anyone here translate Gill’s quote to Bison, please?

7 Likes

The PC thing could have been exempted in the first place, yet you know console wars. Xbox is having a hard time right now and Nintendo is just more concern about getting exclusive content for those brands and franchise that slip to any exclusivity deal.

Not very knowledgeable but from what I can see it says “Suck it @Daemos , I just crushed your hero!” :smirk:

9 Likes

@Dracu sorry about personal stuff, hope you can get things straight :+1:

Time-stamped on Gill gameplay

1 Like

Sorry to hear that depression is getting you down man, I hope you get better soon. Take comfort in the combat waifus, it can’t hurt lol. Best of luck with your journey though man.

Oh snap! good find dude! I’ve been eager for some quotes from Gill!

1 Like

I mean, he is an improvement on Evil Ryu. But that’s like being better than the other shit floating in your toilet.

Kage is still an awful character concept.

All I see is the tower from Capcom’s Magic Sword.

1 Like

Even more retro :smiley:

3 Likes

Depression is awful. Hang tough, my man.

6 Likes

Hey tell your doctor. I broke down and did so a couple of years back. I don’t like pills but they have been a big help. I’ve felt much better ever since. I talked to a professional for a few months, not sure of your health insurance situation but I only had a $25 co-pay for my visits. Only down side is I’m more creative when I’m depressed. I’ll make that trade any time

6 Likes

I know the solution is alternate costume, and also evil ryu as a ryu power up instal is the worst thing ever.

Nice find

I hope your doing fine and mostly better than before, hoping that everything would go on smoothly. I have been there too for their too in the past 10 years yet going back to my past hobbies that I never experience or gave a little time those things helped me cope up too. Im not something better o free but it ease a lot and made me see life in a new perpective to have new goals and ambitions.

2 Likes

HiFight helped with the translation (credit to him):

It’s almost time…
Even if it’s just a trivial matter, I have to get rid of any uncertainty.

11 Likes

Hmph! We know where this ends…

4 Likes

Cool
Ones i’m most curious to read is Gill-G, both scenario quotes

It’s never happened though

2 Likes

As someone with a history of depression, may I say that I feel for you. It never gets easy, but you will get stronger. Sending Psycho Power your way (the regenerative life extending badass kind) :heart:

5 Likes

1 Like