The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Gill’s spider chart seems wrong. Those points only tally to 16, that’s 2 less than Urien.

1 Like

Seth as the final character would be an absolute disaster. I don’t think that’ll be it, and I HOPE that wont be it.

1 Like

It can be not exactly as the Seth in SF4 moveset can varied into a better and character can be a different one. Since it all clone version of him.

I think It may fit theyr Champion Edition project

They’re trying to sell it as “complete” version, i can see them filling the last missing piece in arcade mode under that logic

1 Like

Let’s hope they go back to character stories and ASF and give them a facelift with all those costumes. Maybe update Gill, Ed and Kolin’s models.

3 Likes

Spider chart is some kind of graphic description of his gameplay, i can see them toning down aspects of him to be balanced, specially considering he have 1000/1000 in health/stunt and not some crazy low numbers

1 Like

I don’t think the spider charts are gameplay. They are all over the place if they are. If they are story related, the oddities are less.

Yeah I can’t fault your logic. He is the only Street Fighter final boss not in the game. :pensive:

Spider charts ever been BS, was the same in SC

Are made to give an idea of characters gameplay strong/weak points and often they give a not so spot on while at it

2 Likes

Then let’s hope that:

1- He has completely original specials and animations.
2- He’s actually wearing the suit from the anime cutscenes.

4 Likes

Spider charts are trying to be both about the gameplay and the story at the same time. This makes them kind of a mess and not really reliable for either.

Daily reminder that Abigail is as strong as Akuma and stronger than Bison according to spider charts.

1 Like

I agree with this, but i doubt they will

While at it ASF Ed should NOT become roidz playable Ed
He was that younger/skinny in ASF

In Ed case it’s the Story costume that should be changed in young/skinny Ed (wich i really doubt they will do)

Somebody count actual stages includono Gill’s and next xmas one pls

CE is going to have 34

About #2 yeah, It will tone down my hate a lot LOL

While I’ve obviously shit on this game a lot, they’ve done ok here. Gill seems cool (if a bit TOO similar to Urien in the face/stance), and stage/music are awesome. If Capcom just makes the actual gameplay not ass I might even consider trying it.

2 Likes

I dont care for Gill but I love his stage

1 Like

Speaking of stage, maybe it’s just my crazed speculation mode, but the start of the trailer with the temple lighting up and activating looked pretty deliberate for just a trailer-exclusive animation. Anyone think that’s a peak at some special boss intro ooooooor story content? (A guy can dream)

8 Likes

10 Likes

It’s the effect that animates when a player wins a round.

EX10 = Shadow colors

8 Likes