The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Championship mode with v-skill II

1 Like

Gill… At long last, Bison will kick your sorry ass all over the streets of metro city.

CE needs a need logo.

7 Likes

Is not CA2 but still hyped for 2nd Vskills

Gill Trailer

Seraphic wings looking epic
Great alts
Crazy cool stage

1 Like

Capcom cup for the last character

SFVCE will have 40 characters

Gill #39

3 Likes

Sounds like his music is from 2nd impact. Kind of make sense theyd choose a “pallete swap” character if this js the final year of SF5. Why waste resources and characters like Oro, C.Viper etc when you can use them for SF6.

Crowd wasnt impressed at all that. Was completely silent. Very cringe lol

3 Likes

As said i did’nt believed him on this but x-kira said Gill and Seth

Do whatever with this

Rather have Abel than Seth for the final character. I actually thought it WAS seth for a sec because the voice actor seemed the same.

I reckon at capcom cup with the last character and second story to bridge in SF3. 1 final year of Capcom Cup before a SF6 reveal around this time next year.

1 Like

I think they are the same VA.

I also doubt Capcom would make Seth the last character, he’s also a “palette swap”-type of character next to Gill and Urien.

The season already had Kage. That’s too many “palette” swaps.

I suspect the last character will be Rose, as she was already described by one of the confirmed leakers as to be fully developed.

Well my dream pick for these two was Fei Long and Abel, so i can’t disagree lol

To be honest i dont mind Gill. The gameplay looks pretty good and if we find out who/what the f Gill actually is it would be good. like where did this douche bag randomly get wings etc.

Edit: definitely 2nd impact music (I actually perferred some the music in this game than to 3rd strike. Few exceptions though like Dudley 3s better than 2i)

1 Like

Don’t mind Gill, his appearance towards the end of the game’s lifecycle was predicted. I just need Rose in. I think both Rose and Gill could offer some of the most interesting character stories that have not been told yet.

3 Likes

Gill appearance was inevitable

They did it good, curious to see his VS1 (the party Is #2)

Btw we should just stop a second to praise how glorious Zeku VS2 is.

1 Like
1 Like

Is that a Red Panda? :rofl:

It’s been a while since they last showed a notable announcement, that was neat.
Seems we’re officially entering the SFIII chapter. Wonder if Gill is gonna fight Tom in his story. And here’s hoping CFN Profiles return soon, too.

2 Likes

I’m on phone, but for the little i can see seems a ninja weasel throwing flying kicks.

You can’t get more awesome than that

1 Like

In theory that’s how his story should end

On reality i hope not as i want playable Tom, but for that they should not reach that point in Gill’s story and Tom be in S5/next update after esports bullshit (like August 2020 :frowning: )

First scenario sound more likely

I now totally believe Seth is the last character. Plus they now have all the SF bosses to close out the arcade mode paths.

1 Like